Star Trek: Voyager 7 Seasons 1995
1. The 37's The crew explores a remote planet inhabited by humans who were abducted by aliens in 1937
2. Initiations Chakotay faces an unlikely enemy: a Kazon boy who hopes to achieve warrior status by killing him.
3. Projections The ship's holographic doctor experiences a world where illusion and reality collide.
4. Elogium The ship is surrounded by creatures whose presence accelerates Kes' reproductive process and threatens Voyager's key operating systems.
5. Non Sequitur Ensign Harry Kim awakens on Earth, where he's shocked to learn there's no record of his assignment on Voyager.
6. Twisted A powerful anomaly leaves the crew lost on their own ship.
7. Parturition Neelix and Paris must put aside their romantic rivalry over Kes after they crash-land on a toxic planet.
8. Persistence Of Vision A mysterious force puts the crew in a delusional state that causes their most deeply buried thoughts and desires to surface.
9. Tattoo Chakotay is stranded on a planet inhabited by natives with ties to his ancestors.
10. Cold Fire Kes makes contact with Ocampa spacefarers and the female Caretaker, who may have the power to send the crew home.
11. Maneuvers The theft of a transporter module by Kazon forces thrusts Chakotay into an explosive confrontation with his traitorous former lover Seska.
12. Resistance Janeway must escape from a city under siege by the Mokra, a brutal regime determined to crush the growing resistance movement against it.
13. Prototype After Torres reactivates a humanoid robot, she's drawn into a war between robotic enemies.
14. Alliances Hoping to strengthen Voyager's strategic position in the quadrant, Janeway reluctantly seeks an alliance with the Kazon.
15. Threshold Paris makes history by becoming the first person to cross the transwarp threshold, but could pay for the achievement with his life.
16. Meld Unable to come up with a logical motive for a shipboard murder, Tuvok performs a mind-meld with the perpetrator that brings out Tuvok's "killer instinct".
17. Dreadnought Torres races against time to stop a deadly self-guided missile on a collision course with disaster.
18. Death Wish A rebel Q escapes from incarceration and demands asylum on Voyager so he can commit suicide.
19. Lifesigns The Doctor falls in love with a Vidiian woman stricken by the deadly Phage.
20. Investigations Neelix helps smoke out the crewmember who has been passing Federation secrets to the Kazon.
21. Deadlock A space anomaly generates a duplicate Voyager and crew, but only one ship can survive an assault by Vidiian invaders.
22. Innocence After crash-landing on a moon, Tuvok encounters three terrified children who claim they've been brought there to die.
23. The Thaw Thanks to a complex sensory system controlled by a computer, Kim and others are literally held hostage by fear.
24. Tuvix A bizarre occurrence during transport causes Tuvok and Neelix to fuse into one alien humanoid known as Tuvix.
25. Resolutions After contracting a deadly virus, Janeway and Chakotay are forced into exile on a planet that shields them from the effects of the fatal disease.
26. Basics Part 1 Using Chakotay's son as a pawn, Seska lures Voyager into an explosive showdown with the Kazon.
|Genres||Fantasy, Drama, Science Fiction, Action & Adventure|
|Director||James L. Conway|
|Starring||Kate Mulgrew, Robert Beltran|
|Supporting actors||Roxann Dawson, Jennifer Lien, Robert Duncan McNeill, Ethan Phillips, Robert Picardo, Tim Russ, Garrett Wang, John Rubinstein, David Graf, Mel Winkler, James Saito, Sharon Lawrence, Tarik Ergin, Kerry Hoyt, Brenda Jean, Dennis Madalone, Louis Ortiz, Lou Slaughter|
|Network||CBS Studios International|
|Producers||Rick Berman, Brannon Braga, Merri D. Howard, Peter Lauritson, David Livingston, Wendy Neuss, Michael Piller, Jeri Taylor|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|