Format: Audio CD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 August 2014
This was an impulse buy, after a very stressful week I needed something to cheer me up (or least calm me down, as music has always been able to do), and this triple CD set lives up to it's title.

'Now That's What I Call Chilled' is excellent value, with 61, mostly relatively new tracks, and some old favourites. There are lots of songs here that I've always liked, but never actually owned, so this was a good opportunity to psychically have them. Although there are a few songs I will be skipping, but that goes without saying considering how large this set is, it's mostly good, genuinely relaxing music to chill out to, and often motivating and encouraging. Perfect!

My own personal favourites include George Ezra, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Ellie Goulding, and James Blunt.
Bought this for my daughter (in her 40s) and found that I (in my 60s) really liked it. There's a good selection of modern popular artists, each of whom gives a really good performance. Each track is well presented and, although each is in a similar vein, they are different enough to make the whole album great to listen to.
Fantastic - Something for the quiet times. There are plenty of chillout albums around and I did some searching before picking this one. I am glad I did as it provides the perfect balance of calm and chill. Very happy I chose this one.
on 15 January 2015
NOW That's What I Call Chilled - This had to be the most played album over the Christmas period. Great chill out tracks from more recent to the "all time greats". One of the better recent "Now That's" releases
on 27 August 2014
This is chilled.
excellent
on 6 October 2014
Great cd. some really good tunes on it. a must for the car driving around all day.
on 13 November 2014
Good compilation - some older - some very recent. Excellent value MP3 download.
on 27 October 2014
Cd 1 is excellent the other two not so. Wish I had just bought the one cd.
on 6 November 2014
Good mix, great for general listening or background when entertaining
on 20 August 2014
Perfect selection of chill out music. Especially love the 'classic' selection on the third CD!