Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Subscribe and Save Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now

Format: Audio CDChange

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 August 2014
This was an impulse buy, after a very stressful week I needed something to cheer me up (or least calm me down, as music has always been able to do), and this triple CD set lives up to it's title.

'Now That's What I Call Chilled' is excellent value, with 61, mostly relatively new tracks, and some old favourites. There are lots of songs here that I've always liked, but never actually owned, so this was a good opportunity to psychically have them. Although there are a few songs I will be skipping, but that goes without saying considering how large this set is, it's mostly good, genuinely relaxing music to chill out to, and often motivating and encouraging. Perfect!

My own personal favourites include George Ezra, Sam Smith, Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, Ellie Goulding, and James Blunt.
VINE VOICEon 17 May 2015
Bought this for my daughter (in her 40s) and found that I (in my 60s) really liked it. There's a good selection of modern popular artists, each of whom gives a really good performance. Each track is well presented and, although each is in a similar vein, they are different enough to make the whole album great to listen to.
on 27 August 2014
This is chilled.
excellent
on 5 December 2014
We love this. We are not well up with music but recognise and enjoy all of these- great to unwind or to have in the background when friends come round
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 November 2014
brilliant a really good mix
on 9 November 2014
Exactly what I wanted!
on 11 November 2014
Loved it thank you
on 15 February 2015
Absolutely Fantastic
love these songs and does the trick t relax me
good purchase
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 November 2014
Good present
on 6 October 2014
Great cd. some really good tunes on it. a must for the car driving around all day.