From American Pop/ Rock band OneRepublic we have this track. Although not the best by this band this is a solid and dependable song, in that you know what you are going to get. Some admittedly may find this perhaps a bit bland, but I don’t even think they will be able to deny that this is definitely quite catchy, and that you do find yourself joining in. If you are a fan of this band and haven’t already got this track, now is the time to download it whilst it is on promo.

I believe OneRepublic are over here for a few days in late October on their tour. If you want more information then you need to check out their website, but I believe they are playing at the O2 Arena in London, and the Echo Arena in Liverpool.
OneRepublic are a dependable band when it comes to good songs and this is a very upbeat and summery track.

It seemed to me on first listen to finish very soon, although at 3:22 it is actually about a minute longer than I perceived it to be. I guess that's because I got swept up in it.

For good or bad, it's the sort of song you tend to hear on TV adverts, but I like it (I've played it three times in a row first time around, so I must really like it) and can see myself replaying it a lot.
on 29 August 2014
Lively up-beat tune with a catchy chorus....Very much 'pop' as opposed to some of the other rockier Onerepublic stuff.

Should be a hit & can't see it staying as 'Freebie', get it now!
on 28 September 2014
Brilliant group, got to be one of my favourites for 2014
on 28 August 2014
Sound, this is what I have been looking for and have never found.it in other melody, but in this song the first few bars are enough to tell you its good. ( Music lover)
on 23 January 2015
Great song and quick download. It automatically backs up on cloud so if you delete it you can re-download it instead of re - purchasing it 😀
on 4 November 2014
This is first time I have down loaded a one republic song, and I must say I do like this song. I also now have got there album.
on 21 September 2014
I love one Republic. I have had this tune on repeat since I got it for free. I can't wait to hear the new album.
on 21 August 2015
a decent album with very catchy songs . makes you tap your feet subconsciously so gotta bee all good
on 1 December 2014
For a free song I was pleasantly surprised how good it was, will look out for more from this artist.