on 11 September 2014
Charges my HTC One M8, my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet, my wife's Galaxy S5, her iPad and kindle all in less than 2 hours. It's silent and doesn't have any unnecessary lights to annoy you. Nor does it get hot. Very impressed for the price.
on 9 October 2014
If you are looking for a decent USB charger that can handle multiple devices and charges FAST, look no further. I've used this thing to charge an iPad, Nexus 7, S4 and bluetooth speaker simultaneously with no problems. The S4 and Nexus charge significantly faster then using original Samsung & Asus chargers respectively. The intelligent sensing really does work and it feels like a decent quality item. No problems with any buzzing for me - this thing is plugged into the wall next to my bed and I don't hear anything. For the price (I paid around £13) - a no-brainer. I have two.
on 7 November 2014
This is a very useful device - it saves having lots of various separate charging adaptors plugged into a mains adapter, and charges all my devices - Samsung SG3, iPhone, iPad2 and iPad mini - quickly and safely.
My only criticism is the lack of a mains switch on the device, as I don't like leaving anything live on the mains when it's not being used - to solve this, I have inserted a small in-line mains switch in the mains lead, which works well.
on 25 February 2015
When I ordered this, I appreciate quite how small and compact this charger is! It really is small enough to tuck down the back of a desk, or fit in a bag when travelling.

The build quality on this thing is solid: it's got a nice weight to it, and far from the flimsy, lightweight cheap models you can get imported from Hong Kong.

An additional plus is that is uses a standard UK power lead, so you can easily pick up a shorter or longer lead as you need.

"Hey, is there anywhere I can charge my phone?", friends kept asking. So I've currently got mine set up in the living room with various iPhone and micro-USB charging cables. Now I can keep my phone charged easily while watching TV, and friends don't need to worry about running out of battery on their journey home.

10A means that each device charges rapidly, often faster than with the charger supplied by a manufacturer.
on 25 February 2015
Awsome bit of kit and a life saver for camping ETC, ive charged my ipad, wifes nexus, my HTC one m8 and wifes samsung galaxy s5 several times without having to recharge the unit itself, i have also managed to charge successfully 2 items at the same time.

The LED indicators are great for letting you know how much charge it still has remaining.
Its quite a big portable charger. but when put in my laptop bag, you dont really notice it.
Charges my Nexus 4 a few times in a single charge.
Auto turns off when the device its charging has fully charged.
Give you that freedom when your out that you can use your phone, and not worry about your phone running out of juice.
on 13 January 2015
Ive had this for 2 months and the mini USB charge socket just disappeared inside the casing. Having now checked through more of the 1 star reviews this appears to happen quite often and it also looks like i wont be able to return it for repair or replacement. I'll buy another brand next time.
on 5 December 2013
Provides what is offered and is definitely slim and light weight. Handle isn't as useful as I thought it would be.
on 19 September 2014
Perfect. Capable of charging devices on all five ports without even getting hot.
on 5 March 2014
This case fits my kindle paper white perfectly! I love the red colour, so rich looking. The leather is lush...very nice. Doesn't make the over all size too big, fits nicely into my bag, not clumsy or bulky! The little handle is great, because I love to read in the bath and this works great as a little slip holder to help protect it from me dropping it the bath!

That's NOT the reason the hand is there though! So don't buy it on that pretense...it's just what I do with it! It is by no means recommended by the manufacturer or seller of the product, just my person opinion and what I use it for!

You will not regret this purchase!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse