on 1 September 2014
Good value for money, battery life very good, H.D. screen really good, the only fault I can find is the sound volume is very low, so headphones required. It has two cameras (rear 3 megapixels BUT no flash for low light conditions) front: .3 megapixels (OK for Skype). Internal memory 8 gig. but 4 of these taken up by operating system. So I fitted a 16 gig memory card so you store all your apps on it. You can print off it with a HP wireless printer via HP e.print. Have installed Adobe 11 so I can read PDF documents. It has no GPS so google maps are no good if you are lost. (Back to my Samsung Galaxy for that) Generally speaking it OK. But a full blown
laptop it isn't (functionality) More of a smart phone upgrade without voice or text comms. But it easier than laptop hump around.
0Comment26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 July 2014
Amazing tablet for the money. Easily runs GTA San Andreas. Very fast web browser. Camera is not much to speak of. But for 60 pounds this is an incredible tablet. I can't recommend it highly enough.

UPDATE: Just got back from a week camping. Battery life on this is great. Let the kids watch 2 films, did a little bit of work, left idle for most of the week, got home with the battery still on 85%!! It must use about 1% to idle for a week. t is a great purchase :)
0Comment58 of 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 August 2014
Amazing tablet for the price. Quick, responsive, clear screen, dual camera & space to increase memory via a micro SD card (upto 32gb). Excellent for Skype, Excellent for Games & Excellent for watching TV, Netflix, iPlayer & Amazon (Love film). If you have to buy a tablet each for your whole family this makes it very affordable, compared to apple products & you or they won't be disappointed!
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 September 2014
It is a fab tablet for all to use , The screen is ok , sound naff till you use earphones or Bluetooth , I can get bt sports films use external mouse /keyboard For the price its awesome . superb apps all free .Now have three and it works in Spain
on 8 August 2014
Excellent, everything you would expect from a tablet. I search through loads before deciding on this one because of other people's reviews, wasn't disappointed. I recommend to anybody wanting a tablet buy this one.
0Comment35 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 December 2014
This was not a good buying experience in any way. I thought I'd ordered one of these and I received 2. One box was totally trashed and opened so I returned it. To be fair the return was painless. The one I kept was opened as a gift today, Christmas Day, and it didn't work, very disappointing! I'd like to say something positive but this has been a miserable experience and I'll buy electronic equipment locally in future.
on 6 December 2014
first impression: not sealed in box, no peel off on screen and the screen covered in scratches! this is a used and returned item.. absolutely awful! going back
on 28 September 2014
Absolute bargain. Bought for £63. Only downside is that the charger isn't a Micro USB, so it requires it's specific charger rather than using any one of the many phone chargers around the house. No software installed, but easily rectified.
on 19 August 2014
Received this tablet ahead of estimated delivery date 😃 it was packaged well. I've been searching for a tablet to suit my needs for ages and having read positive reviews decided to purchase ... Very happy I did !!! Not had any problems whatsoever yet and don't expect any !!
0Comment22 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 September 2014
I give it 3 stars 'cause of the screen resolution and the text is not smooth and the volume is very low other than that it's alright but not great, good value for what you paid for it, love the size and I would recommend it to anyone.