IBRA® Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets 7-10 inch - Black
Size: iPad/Tablet Stand - BlackChange
Price:£4.95+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Note: The supplier provided a review sample for evaluation, the opinion of the products is my own personal view

I tested 2 samples from the maker, as I can't post separate reviews on each I'll describe each mount individually.

**Universal Mobile phone bicycle mount**

This mount comes in two pieces the top section to hold the phone in place (very similar to a car mount grip with padded jaws) and a grey plastic part which has a fully rotating "ball head" this part clamps to the bike with a plastic wing oval nut for tightening. Fitting is fairly straightforward there are two supplied rubber inserts which gives some variation for the bar size you are clamping to, for the bike I tested I removed one of them and got a good fit with a single insert. Top section "slots" into 4 contact points feels secure once it's clicked in place, under this is an oval tipped nut turning it anti clockwise locks it in place, clockwise allows you to move the ball for angle and horizontal or vertical positions very easy to get a good adjustment with this. By design it's quite safe too even unscrewing it fully the top won't fall off and once locked in it's secure. Jaws on the holder extend to 8.5cm max and just over 4 cm closed, soft opening with a button on the right side, two pull out sections prevent the phone slipping off and you have padding on the back area.

This mount worked well, most of the holding power is in the deep foam padding on the side clamps, I didn't have any problems with a test cycle phone held firmly, though I might prefer a safety strap or curved jaws. A little more work compared to some mounts for the initial fitting (fits 22-24mm diameter handlebars), but once it's done it's a firm mount. I did like the ball head style adjustment, easy to get a large variety of positions with this model.

Overall 4/5 on this one

**Windshield Car Mount Holder** (Model ZONE-PH8)

Suction mounting for this phone holder, rather than a "fixed stem" the maker has a two part design here a main arm connected to the sucker pad this allows you to adjust the position up/down locking it off with a screw on the side. Fitting works very well even for windscreens with a strong slant in part due to this, I found the best way to attach the sucker pad is with the pull off clear tab at the top with the locking lever at the bottom. The clear suction circle is oversized quite large at 7cm and I found the grip to be good on the windscreen.

Second section consider of the ball head type mechanism with a circular locking nut. This allows full rotation and a good angle adjustment with both the arm and head customisable you can get a better overall fit than many fixed stem suction systems I've used it's also a bit longer making it more suitable if you position the mount deeper into the windscreen area. Clamping area has padding on the back section, and deep foam pads on the sides it grips well even with a chunky phone case fitted. The jaws extend to 8cm at the widest position, fully closed about 4.5 cm more than enough to fit even larger phones, some Sat Nav's will also fit this. On the bottom area are two flip out stems these also have some padding.

Quite impressed with this mount position and adjustment are better than most I've used, it's also a competitive price and the quality is good overall. If you don't want to attach it to the windscreen, there is a supplied circular 3M backed pad to stick it onto a dash area this has a glossy finish on the top to achieve better grip, though I find a windscreen fit to be preferable it's nice to have a choice. Very nice mount good fit and very firm no mount movement or phone movement issues during testing.

Score: 4.5/5
review image review image review image
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
This is a well designed and sturdily built mobile 'phone mount, for use on bicycle handlebars, I use mine when I'm cycling on my mountain bike.
The handlebar mount is made of grey coloured, robust feeling, lightweight and hard plastics. The base of the mount unscrews into two separate halves, which you then clamp back together around the handlebar, and use the locking screw to fasten securely into place. The inside of the mount is coated with a semi-hard rubberised material to help keep the mount in place and to avoid scratches or other marks to the framework of your bike. The top of the mount, which slides together with the bracket for the 'phone, is on a 360 degrees swivel, which lets you view your mobile in either the landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) positions.
You attach the mobile holder to the top of the mount, by sliding four little feet on the front of the mount, into four slots on the reverse side of the holder. There's a rotary dial at the top of the mount, which you tighten when you've chosen the viewing angle for your mobile.
The 'phone bracket itself is 3.75 inches high, by 2.5 inches wide and 1.7 inches deep. It's made from black coloured, lightweight, robust feeling and hard plastics. It has adjustable arms to hold your mobile, which are adjustable from a width of 2 inches up to a maximum width of 3.5 inches. It's easily big enough to hold my iPhone 6, even when my mobile's inside a fairly chunky EasyACC protective case with power bank.
The holder is adjustable with a clever system. You depress a small button on the right-hand side of the holder, and the side support arms for the mobile extend outwards, until fully extended. You then place your 'phone into the holder and press the side support arms back in again. They operate with a ratchet action which locks in position once the support arms are closed against the sides of your mobile 'phone or smartphone cover. The back of the holder, and the insides of the support arms, have a layer of firm sponge material, to help avoid damage to your 'phone or its cover, and to assist the support arms to grip your valuable mobile safely in place.
My experience has been that this is a user friendly, functional and reliable mobile 'phone mount for my bicycle, which does exactly what it's designed to do. Recommended.
Thank you for taking the time to read this review.
on 23 August 2015
**I have two products to review but unfortunately I have to write both on here due to malfunctions**

Number 1: IBRA® Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets 7-10 inch

The IBRA® Multi-Angle Portable Stand for Tablets was a handy device, which makes your phone or tablet look stylish as well as the area that its sitting in, it can be used in any type of space, small, medium and large, the stand doesn’t look out of place wherever you put it. If you want to listen to music downstairs but want to make sure that your phone is safe then this stand is the right choice, its quick and simple to use, you press the button on the side which changes the back by leverage, you can have the stand either big size for tablet or small for phones and the plastic part that sits on the stand, either you have it in for it to be able to hold a tablet or take it out so that your phone can rest in it.

Either way I was extremely satisfied by this product, as it was handy and useful to use, I would definitely give this product 10/10 if I could and the same for the service that was given.

Number 2:IBRA® Windshield Car Mount Holder

The IBRA® Windshield Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus 5 5C 5S 4S 4 3GS Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 S5, is extremely helpful and a useful item for your car, instead of having to put you phone in the CD holder of your car, you can just have it on your windscreen, Its helpful for when your trying to change songs on your phone (if its connected to your stereo), its helpful for when you want to answer your phone whilst driving and have it hands free, lets just say that its perfect for your car and I couldn’t be any happier with it.

The holder is stylish and can go in any type of car no matter what the interior looks like, its extremely easy to use and keeps your phone safe and secure, I tested the holder on a bumpy road to check if it will hold the phone and to my surprise it did, I cannot fault this product and I'm extremely pleased with it overall. If could I would give it 10/10 for the whole service and just the product itself, Thank you very much!
on 3 June 2014
I read so many reviews and left myself unable to decide which to choose. So far this one is excellent. It sticks to the window even when the window is wet (although takes more effort on those days). It doesnt shake loose when driving, The mechanism for holding the phone seems solid even when the phones in a case. Its a fiddle to take off the window as it anchors so strongly to the glass. It can hold a large or small phone as the sides are able to open wide to allow for which ever size gadget you own. It has a nifty little button on the side which makes it let go of what its holding easily. you just sqeeze together the two side arms and they remain locked around your phone until you release them by pressing that nifty little button i mentioned. So far this seems good value for money. Im glad I chose it. It does what its meant too and in my mind is perfect for what i bought it for. it arrived quickly although was a bit too well packed. A box within a larger box and smoothered with loads of paper between the two boxes. I recycle so it wil not be wasted but wonder if so much wrapping was needed. Oh yes one more thing I wondered why folk forget their phones and leave them in cars. This gadget is so perfect for what you buy it for that once youve finished your journey you forget it is stuck to your window. It doesnt cause you any agravation at all so your attention isnt drawn to it so easily forgotten. I have left my phone in the car attached to this device twice!!! lucky the theives were not on duty those days. DO be careful
on 16 June 2015
IBRA® Universal Bike Bicycle Mount Holder Handlebar for Most Cell Phones, I purchased this for use on a moutain bike for my Girl friend, it has been used for on and off road rides. It is well made and is a good design, it is being used with a Sony experia Z1 in a case. as per the other reviews, there are two padded clamps which are squeezed against the phone and a little foot that swings out to keep it from falling through. The phone is released by pressing a button which releases the ratchet holding the padded clamps.
We didn't think that the mount wobbled about but of course it did vibrate as would any device attatched to a moving vehicle. We are very pleased with the mount, the delivery and packaging were as good as the product.
Also purchased the windshield mount of the same design for use with a Sony Experia Z1, running a dash cam app. after getting it set up at the correct position. I fitted the phone in the same way that it is clamped with the Bike mount. it has been used in three different vehicle's and has stayed stuck fast to the screen each time. It has proved to be very stable when looking back at the video data, of course like the bike mount you have to expect a certain amount of vibration. I would recommend both the mounts and the supplier. I will purchase another one for use on a Motor bike.
on 21 July 2015
The product itself is still in one piece so I guess that warrants 3 stars - what they don't mention on the site is that when its used as a bike mount there's no way to secure the phone holder from flying off when you brake really hard ( the main component that actually holds your phone is connected to the other components using a slot joint, this only locks one way an slides out the other = flying phone )

I fixed it with some DIY but to be honest that's just bad design. If I've missed something post a video of how to correctly use this mount.
on 11 August 2013
It's definitely worth paying a few more pounds to buy a product like this than the cheaper car mounts. The sucker is very strong and the mount is very strong so far. Adjustable so should fit most phones. Fits my iPhone 5 well.
on 3 October 2013
This is my first car phone holder and I'm really pleased with it. The suction, with the extra-strength suction clip to press in when you put it on the glass (and undo when you want to take it off), is excellent, and the flexibility is also excellent -- you can swivel and turn it into almost any position and then lock it (by turning the screws in two places), so all you have to do each time you get in the car is press the suction tab onto the usual place on the windscreen and there you are. It holds my iPhone very firmly with its protective soft-padded brackets, and the quick-release tab is a masterstroke. I use it to dictate texts or emails at the traffic lights or to check the map -- all hands-free of course. Very enabling. It's really sturdily made too. I can't fault it. Get one.

(It did say it was dashboard mountable -- but it isn't. It only sticks to glass. But I don't mind as it works very well on my windscreen after all, which has a standard slope to it, and this is arguably a better and safer place as I don't have to look down to see it.)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 June 2015
This review covers two models of car phone holder.

iPhone/Mobile Carmount-1

This phone holder is really well made and fits my iPhone 6 perfectly. Unlike many car phone holders this one is not adjustable but is designed to fit certain phones (iPhone 6 / 6 Plus 5 5C 5S 4S 4 3GS Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 S5). The mount adheres firmly to the windscreen and holds my phone securely in place. The phone holder can be rotated to achieve the perfect viewing angle.

Highly recommend

Iphone/Mobile Car Mount

Like the previous phone holder this one is also designed specifically for certain phones (iPhone 6 / 6 Plus 5 5C 5S 4S 4 3GS Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 S5). The holder fits my iPhone 6 perfectly and securely. The phone holder can be rotated so that you can get the perfect viewing angle. The phone holder is well made and secures firmly to the windscreen.

Highly recommend.

*Received from supplier to review this has not influenced my opinion.
on 25 July 2012
I'll make this short and sweet - it holds my Silicone covered iPhone 4 easily with stacks of adjustment for other handsets if I wanted. It stuck to my windscreen like s*** to a blanket so no securing problems, seems well built and sturdy. Because it has a fairly short stock it does not vibrate or shake and can turn the iPhone 360 degrees if required. I keep mine fixed upright as I don't want to be fiddling with the fitting while driving. The small trigger that releases the "squeeze" position is certain and one press does it, so no messing around if you want the phone released quickly. The cushioned pads that hold the phone in place are generous without being too spongey. All in all this is a great wee phone holder and dead easy to put together and fix in place. Five minutes is too long to set up. Just buy it!