Colour Name: iPad/Tablet Stand - BlackChange

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 October 2015
 I got a free sample of this to review.

When I waited for it, I thought it would be something with a similar feel to my current iPad stand, but what I received was something else entirely. It was surprisingly heavy, for starters, weighing in at 196 grams, it's no lightweight and flimsy stand. The two front legs move apart with enough friction that they would be easy to keep securely at any angle, something important if, like me, you would occasionally need to place an iPad mini vertically.

It can both be upright or low down, like a typical keyboard's angle, and with its solid construction, it would be suitable for all tablets as well as small laptops that could also benefit from being lifted off the table a bit, improving cooling and airflow around the computer significantly, as well as making a better angle for typing.

It also comes with a nice drawstring bag to fit it into, which is handy. It also makes it less likely that this solid chunk of aluminium would scratch something it rubbed against.

If you are fed up with flimsy tablet stands, this might just be the one to get. The only feature missing is a freely adjustable angle, but otherwise, it is simply a perfect and well-engineered piece of kit.
on 20 September 2015
Initially purchased to hold my iPad so we could watch movies on it while out of the home. As it works as an easel, it can be adjusted to any angle or tilt to either read or type. I now use it all the time around the home, for holding the iPad when baking (can read recipes) or simply to type emails easier. A very practical, robust and heavy duty stand which sits my iPad 3 perfectly and doesn't lose balance. Can place tablet either portrait or landscape which is great.
I really liked the fact it came with a pouch to but the foldable easel away for safe storing, plus the easel had silicone rubber feet protectors so doesn't scratch table surfaces or your tablet either.
A really useful gadget to have, I would definitely recommend getting one!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I really like this simply designed foldable universal tablet desk stand from IBRA, it is suitable for the iPad 1, 2 & 3 and it is also suitable for most notebooks, laptops and tablets.

The box contained:
Ibra Universal Tablet Stand
Black carrying pouch

This stand is designed in a silver metal material and looks and feels extremely robust and durable. This Ibra stand consists of three adjustable legs, each leg has a protective pad at the base to enable the stand to be placed in a secure position which is unlikely to topple, slip or fall. Another point worth noting is that the area that holds the mobile device is rubberised to protect your device from scratching or any other damage. This Ibra stand measure 18cm in height by 2.5cm in width (when folded).

The stand itself can be used in two different positions (vertical and horizontal) for comfortable viewing and typing.

This stand is perfect in supporting my Kindle Fire HDX and holding it securely when I am reading or replying to emails. The stand sits unobtrusively in the far corner of my home office desk until it is needed. I have also used the stand on my kitchen worktop when I am following a recipe that is on my Kindle. The other day I had a dodgy stomach and spent the evening in bed resting, and this is when the Ibra stand certainly came into its own as I placed it on to my bedside table and spent an enjoyable couple of hours watching TV.

Please note: I was kindly sent this product to test and to give my honest opinion in the form of a review
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I already owned a tablet stand, which was very useful and which I was very pleased with ( ), so when the opportunity to try a different one came along (for free in return for an honest review), I couldn’t resist. It’s actually useful for more than just holding your tablet- it can prop up a variety of things, whether it’s recipe cards in the kitchen or kids’ books so you can have two hands while reading your kids a book. So I had no doubt that a second one would be useful, and I wondered if it would be as good as the first.

In fact, despite being a different brand, it’s almost identical to the one I already tried. It’s the same size, and the mechanism for changing the position is exactly the same too.

The key difference is that this stand is black plastic, whereas the other one was aluminium. This makes it slightly lighter, which is a plus if you want to carry it around with you as part of your tablet set-up, although it does mean that it’s marginally easier for the tablet to slide along the desk as you use it. I should say that this is marginal though- the presence of the rubber feet on this one mean that it’s still generally going to stay where it’s put in pretty much all normal situations.

I’ve tried it with a Samsung S4, an iPhone 5C, and a Samsung Galaxy Tab, and they all fit exactly as they’re intended to do, with no issues.

Ultimately the Sztrokia tablet stand looks and feels a bit better thanks to its aluminium finish- it’s more in keeping with Apple hardware stylings and it feels a bit more solid than this one. At the time of writing it’s twice as expensive as this tablet stand though, so if you’re looking for something cheaper that will still do a very good job, then this ticks those boxes.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 September 2015
I have been given this item by the seller, so i can leave you with a honest review.

-The stand is made very well, it feels really solid, the joints are also done very well, they are a bit stiff which stops them from sliding apart by themselves. I wouldn't say the stand is lightweight because it is a lot heavier then most stands but the reason why it is heavy, is because it is made out of solid metal.
-The stand also has a very nice finish to the metal work, it looks the same as the aluminium which Apple uses on their products! So this very stylish sleek looking stand will go well with Apple products!
-The stand has smooth rubber grips, it has grips on the support legs to stop it from sliding on your desk and it also has rubber grips on the main body which are to prevent your devices from slipping off, the rubber grips are also used to stop your device from touching the stands bare metal, Which will help to prevent your device from being scratched!
-This stand has 4 viewing options, you can have your device lying down low at and angle, you can either have it sat on the stand landscape or portrait and you can have your device standing up at an angle, either landscape or portrait. The angles prefixed but the viewing angles are set perfect in a comfortable viewing and writing position.
-The front support legs will adjust also up to 16cm wide which is big enough to fit a massive tablet on! I have a Samsung Note Pro 12.2 which is one of the biggest tablets on the market and it fits well. You can also adjust the legs inwards to take smaller devices like a mobile phone or smaller tablets.
-Once the stand is set up, you can easily use your device without any movement in the stand and even if you tend to push hard on your tablet, you will find this stand wont fall over that easily!
-The stand also comes with a bag to protect the stand, once the stand is folded up and put into the bag, it becomes very portable.

I normally like to put good and bad points in my reviews but with this stand i really cant find any bad points! mainly because its a simple item which does it job very well! I am rather impressed with this stand to be honest. Take a look at the pictures which i have attached to this review, to see for yourself.

If you have found this review Helpful, could you please mark this review as Helpful. Thank you.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 September 2015
This Universal Tablet Stand from Ibra is a small foldable easel-like stand, which is made
to support your tablet, ipad, or notebook devices. It is available in either black or
It stands approximately 7 inches (180mm) in height, is about 1 inch (25mm) wide when in
folded mode, and weighs 6.9 ounces (196g) and made in metal.
It opens up to stand tripod like, and has silicone rubber feet so should not scratch your
desk or similar surfaces. Your tablet sits on the two fold out rests made of silicone
and it appears to be stable enough to take a 10 inch tablet. I have not tried it with
anything larger. It has two modes of use. With the longer leg open it stands as a tripod,
or if you open the shorter leg, it allows you to place the stand at a lower tilt to give
the user a reasonable typing angle.

I find it quite effective and it is stable enough to take my 10 inch tablet.
Also supplied is a small microfibre bag or sleeve so that you can keep it tucked away in
your college or business bag.
It is ideal for my purposes.

I was sent this product for a very reduced price
to test and review it, this is my honest opinion.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 October 2015
[Disclaimer]: I received this item free of charge, in return for an honest and unbiased review, which is what I've provided here.

For anyone who uses their tablet in the kitchen while cooking will know the pain of trying to read a recipe from a tablet lying flat on the work surface. This little portable stand is an awesome little gadget that you can use to prop up your tablet or phone (anything up to 10") - not just in the kitchen, obviously, but in the office, living room, bedroom... where you'd like. It has an easily-adjustable kickstand, where all you need to do is press the button and swivel the kickstand to your selected height.

The kickstand moves easily, folding in tight against the back of the stand, meaning it also stores away tidily, taking up very little space. It's a perfect stocking filler, especially given that its black-and-gray colourscheme should suit all tastes.
on 2 October 2015
i received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

this is perfect if you have children who want to watch something on the iphone or ipad but they dont want to keep holding on the the device.

its a nice simple design and is black all over, there is a rubber grip where you place your phone or tablet so it fits without getting scratched.

the placing angle is adjustable by pressing in the gray button on the side.
i made the placing angle move all the way forward and took the rubber grip out so my sons Kindle Fire HD 6 ( even though is doesnt say its compatible i found it was) would fit in it and safely rest against the back, he loved that he could watch things while not having to hold it, he has now taken ownership of this stand.

it fold back flat and is a great size to take with you in your bag or on holiday.
on 24 September 2015
This is a handy device to have around, particularly in the office!!

The stand arrives folded up completely, with clear instructions inside the box. Put simply, you press the grey button on the hinge to unlock the stand; fold it all the way over to support an iPhone, or create a V-shape against the desk for an iPad. There is a removable rubber mount inside the lip which, when removed, allow you to fit an iPad with case into the stand. Removing is easy, as is reattaching. There is a semi-circle cut out to be able to access your phone button while resting your phone on the stand.

This is a sleek, stylish iPhone/iPad holder, which will never look out of place on a professional desk. Highly recommended.

*** Disclaimer: I was sent this product in exchange for a fair and honest review, which I have provided here. ****
on 16 November 2014
I'd been looking for a stand for my tablet, for a while.
I came across this stand 'by accident', and thought it looked like what I was looking for.
It arrived quickly, and well packaged, in a small box, inside a mailing bag.
At first glance, I thought it was going to be too small, but how wrong I was! It's strong, and sturdy, and 'locks' into place, by pressing a button on the edge of the 'hinge'. There's a removable 'insert' where the tablet/phone stands, so that if your tablet/phone has a covee, you don't have to remove the cover for it to fit - just 'pop' out the insert.
I'm very pleased with this little stand, and I'd highly recommend it.
Just to add - it comes in a choice of black or white :D