Format: Audio CDChange

on 19 October 2014
Great cd-i didnt buy from amazon so cant comment on service but im very impressed with the cd, 58 tracks for just £9, very pleased :) cd1 has garage and more recent kisstory songs, cd2 has RnB and some hip hop, while cd3 has dance music, my favorite :)

I would definitely reccomend this cd to anyone who loves their kisstory, its great in the car, in the house, gaming, wherever :)

The lack of any mixing is a bit of bother bot not something thats anything bad, im happy enough with the selection but a mix would have been nice
on 7 August 2014
Love this! There are only a few songs that I didn't think belonged on here and even those I didn't hate.
on 3 August 2014
Disappointed. Not mixed, just standard tunes that you can get on most garage/90s CD's.
on 18 August 2015
Not as great as I thought it was going to be. Not mixed either which was a disappointment! Listened to this twice maybe 3 times but doesn't make me want to but another kisstory album. Much better tuning in to listen to kisstory it's 10x better!
on 29 April 2015
This is an OK album if you have not got many other oldskool CDS
And saves from having to listen to the radio station so the CD is good to be played in the car when driving.
on 18 January 2015
a good mix of tunes to dance in the lounge too....
I like the kisstory mixes...a couple of random ones in there...but I think that's normal for compilation albums.
on 10 November 2014
A good varied album with some great great old school tunes. Has a couple of not so good songs but that's just down to my taste.
on 28 January 2016
Kiss,a brand that has,lead the way in popular music. These,compilations are synonymous with quality.
on 4 February 2015
Bought this for my friend for her to put in her car on our trips out, absolutely love it.
on 9 August 2014
Waste Of Money.Good Track List,BUT!!!.Why is The MIXED VERSION Exclusive to iTunes