Format: Audio CDChange

on 28 July 2014
My 6 year old loves this album, although I'm a little tired of 'everything is awesome, everything is cool when you're part of a team'... I just can't get it out of my head when it's been played :-)
on 30 August 2014
NICE CD COULD DO WITH A FEW MORE UP BEAT TRACKS ON IT FOR THE KIDS TO DANCE TO THOUGH, WONT EXACTLY KEEP THEM BOPPING ALL THE WAY THROUGH ...
on 3 October 2014
This was bought for my two grandsons who just love the 'Because I am happy' song and are always singing it. They now also like several of the others and jig around to the music. It will be brilliant for birthday parties.
on 26 August 2014
My nieces love this! they listen to it all the time, they are 6 & 3. defiantly a great present for children of all ages. It arrived the day after I ordered it which I was very surprise at - a great buy!
on 21 September 2014
Brought because it was cheap enough for my daughter's 8th birthday party... Good songs, better than thought so so, now have it playing in car.
on 6 September 2014
This is a fab cd at a great price as u get 3 my 6 and 8 year old boys have loved creating their own disco with this well worth it.
on 18 August 2014
Can definitely recommend buying music from amazon. You get to download the CD as soon as it's been paid for as well!
on 13 September 2014
Kids love it. Great little selection of songs....great to add to a play list for a kids birthday party.
on 1 October 2014