on 28 March 2015
This bag was for my daughter for school. The design and size of the bag is great. However after only a few days the zip doesn't work properly and the top carry handle has come loose on one side. We have emailed the company and they have apologised and refunded some of the money.
on 1 October 2014
Extraordinarily poor quality - lasted first day at school only arriving home with a broken strap. By one week later fit only for the bin. Don't waste your money.
on 21 November 2015
This bag arrived and I was quite apprehensive because of the reviews I read regarding it's quality. However, I've had it for about three weeks now, and I use it for all my textbooks and notebooks for A Levels and it's yet to break. Overall, I'm quite pleased with this product and have received many compliments.
on 20 June 2015
Daughter has had this for about two weeks now it's a nice looking bag and seems quite sturdy and there is plenty enough room to carry all her school work and pe kit in it. The only down side is if your not paying attention while opening or closing the bag the zip could easily get caught.
Delivery was also quick.
on 20 September 2015
Don't bother. Took forever to get here and it has only managed 2 days at school before it is ripped at strap and top handle. Very poor quality!!!! I now need to get another bag for school for my boy!!!! Would give 0 stars if I could!!!
on 14 June 2016
used this bag as a daily school bag after 2 weeks of use the zip didn't work properly, then a week later the straps at the top have come loose aswell as the carry handle on the top which has come off.
on 5 October 2014
Good bag my granddaughter is enjoying using it as her bag broke
on 24 August 2014
Have been waiting 30 days for delivery! Rubbish. But nice looking bag😊
on 5 September 2014
Fantastic item. Really pleased with quality of
on 27 September 2014
Very light and just right for school