on 1 October 2014
Extraordinarily poor quality - lasted first day at school only arriving home with a broken strap. By one week later fit only for the bin. Don't waste your money.
on 28 March 2015
This bag was for my daughter for school. The design and size of the bag is great. However after only a few days the zip doesn't work properly and the top carry handle has come loose on one side. We have emailed the company and they have apologised and refunded some of the money.
on 5 October 2014
Good bag my granddaughter is enjoying using it as her bag broke
on 21 November 2015
This bag arrived and I was quite apprehensive because of the reviews I read regarding it's quality. However, I've had it for about three weeks now, and I use it for all my textbooks and notebooks for A Levels and it's yet to break. Overall, I'm quite pleased with this product and have received many compliments.
on 20 September 2015
Don't bother. Took forever to get here and it has only managed 2 days at school before it is ripped at strap and top handle. Very poor quality!!!! I now need to get another bag for school for my boy!!!! Would give 0 stars if I could!!!
on 5 September 2014
Fantastic item. Really pleased with quality of
on 27 September 2014
Very light and just right for school
on 19 December 2015
Very poor quality. Littered with misspelling in the text, so that the bag supplied does not match the bag advertised. Avoid
on 30 December 2015
One of the shoulder straps ripped off completely after a few weeks- do not recommend for use of students with lots of books
on 4 December 2014
Purchased for my daughter for school she's thrilled. Excellent quality.