on 28 November 2014
Fast delivery but case was scratched so it made the leather come off and I did not receive the stylus pen which is disappointing as this was supposed to be a Christmas present
on 17 October 2014
Bought this one as my genuine apple cover worn off slightly, wanted to try a cheaper version. In this case, you really get what you pay for - the difference is massive! For example, even if you close the cover, the ipad still stays on, hence once opn in the morning, find out that the battery is empty. It also keeps rotating the screen 180 degree with a slightest movement, which can be really annyoing when I take to bed with me to read a book on icloud. So, went and bough the Apple one again (this time in black colour, more parctical)
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 June 2014
So pleased with this cover. Obviously, it's not real leather, but a really good looking case. I love the fact it will stand both portrait and landscape orientation, none of my previous iPad covers, including Apple, do this easily. It's not unnecessarily bulky but protects well.
The price seems ridiculous, I got the navy blue one and the quality is far superior to its £5.25 price. I may even get it in another colour too. Don't hesitate to buy this great little cases.
on 23 October 2014
Excellent value for money and quick delivery
on 19 November 2014
Fell apart in my hands when I was trying to put the iPad into it.
on 28 February 2015
Bought it for my wife's mini iPad to replace a similar one which had broken. Although this looked the same on the internet, it is not as good as the old one. The swivel is very loose, making it difficult to use as a stand and it doesn't turn off the iPad unless the elastic is put over to lock it. The previous one turned off the iPad by just closing the cover.
It has been replace but we will keep for temporary use should the replacement fail.
on 14 September 2014
I have mixed reviews about this, initially I was blown away by the incredible price and the great design. When this arrived it fitted my Ipad Mini perfectly, it protects it as it should but when you close the front flap it's quite tight so you need to use the elastic to really keep it secured.

However, after four days of minimal use the whole front part fell off as the plastic ''apple'' circle fell out and it couldn't be repaired. Granted the back has stayed on but it's no good just protecting the back and not the front.
on 3 February 2015
Robust, good looking and does the job. The size caught me out and it doesn't fall to hand like a larger version. There seems to be some oiliness in the inside material and, so, there is a slight marking on the screen (easily removed). I'm thinking of getting different one.
on 3 September 2014
The case looks smart enough but there are only 2 stable positions: the upright landscape position is fine but the slanted landscape position slips down as soon as you touch the screen, which is very disappointing as this is the best reading position. The slanted portrait position is also stable. If you try to put it into a vertical portrait position, the whole contraption overbalances and falls backwards.
Also be aware that closing the case does not shut the iPad off. You have to use the switch.
Still, it is just about useful as it allows me the read the periodicals that do not allow a landscape orientation.
on 27 August 2015
Case arrived adequately packaged. Works just fine and quality feels to be good.

How it works can be seen from the photos of the product and it indeed works fine.

Cheap, acceptable quality and practical, hence 5*