Colour Name: BlackChange

on 8 November 2013
So far this has stood the test of time as school bags for my two boys. They were getting through their school bags every 6 weeks. This looks smart, holds it shape and so far the stitching has held and looks new, even after 4 weeks. Would recommend this product :)
on 13 November 2013
The bag looks just as good as the pictures! Great design that fits with any uni student walking through the city, it allows for me to carry my laptop, charger, backup phone battery, headphones, 3 A4 ring binders, a water bottle and an umbrella with ease!

Having three compartments with different dividers definitely makes it easy for me to organise the bag. Despite my initial concern where many of these new bags were 'slim' in design meaning that you couldn't carry more than a few items, this bag can carry just about anything I need for the day.

Meshed padding on the back makes it comfortable to wear for prolonged period as well.

Definitely recommend buying!
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 November 2013
very pleased with the bag its nice quality and sturdy the colour is good too . looks stylish and make a change from your normal rucksack. Its a good size and fits normal things you would carry.
on 26 January 2015
Having just purchased a 15" MacBook Pro w/ Retina display, I was keen to invest in a new bag with adequate protection for my final semester of university. I was after something fairly nondescript, so as not to advertise the contents, but also hold my stationary, lunch and a few notes, and thankfully this bag well exceeds my expectations. Since receiving this, I've pretty much been using it exclusively, whether carrying my laptop or not.

You may think this Chinese made backpack will play to the stereotype of poor design and/or use of low quality materials, but it's quite the opposite. For a relatively low price, when considering comparable protective laptop backpacks, you receive a well designed and noticeably comfortable backpack, boasting a number of sections to organise your contents, whilst maintaining a high quality tactile experience. The bag also features a section in the largest compartment, which holds your laptop snugly against your back with a strong velcro strap and adequate padding front and back, as well as underneath. Overall, I'm very impressed with this backpack and would happily recommend it to anyone, even if carrying a laptop is not your main priority!
on 17 November 2013
This bag is nice, practical and trendy. Its a bit pricy though with delivery and the lot. I would recommend it if you are looking for one that is likely to last.
on 20 December 2013
A quality durable product. Bought for my wife because all other backpacks that she has used have fallen apart at the seams.
on 18 December 2013
The bag design is incredibly awesome!
This one is optimal for containing 13'' notebook.
If there is the one available for 15'' notebook I will be very happy to buy one more!
on 13 February 2014
It looks gorgeous and is extremely sturdy

I used to have back aches from side strap bags
and this totally fixed it
on 17 April 2015
The bag looks good, it's comfortable, it has alot of wee pockets for all your tech/stationary. It's slightly more spacious than anticipated but I have one tiny issue with it which is how the strap for the laptop pocket JUST about reaches over my 15.3" laptop and clasps the velcro. All I'm saying is I would've liked a bigger strap, the laptop pocket is still perfectly functional. This is the smallest of issues don't let it discourage you too much from a great looking bag like this one.
on 5 March 2015
5 weeks after purchasing the shoulder strap has come apart from the bag at the top. Unable to return as it is out of the 30 days time frame. Not happy.

Update - This item has been replaced by ZeleToile who contacted me directly. A new bag is now in use and seems to be doing well. I can't thank Zele enough for helping out and who have informed me that although it was supplied by Amazon it does have a years guarantee. My lad is very happy with his new bag.

See one answered question