on 28 June 2014
promt delivery, kids love the set. loom board seems sturdy enough and bands are good quality very stretchy unlike some we have used in the past. recommend for any parent who fancies a few hours of quiet time while there kids are engrossed in something safe, simple to learn and cheap
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 July 2014
Fantastic product you must get it good for the kids and you can do any method and they stay there for hours
on 24 July 2014
This product is worth buying. It came earlier than I expected and loads of bands and s clips are included. It keeps all the bands tidy in
the case, The only problem is that the dividers in the case slide up and down making it messy when they move, I suggest superglueing them down but this is the best one to buy.

Happy customer aged 11.
on 29 June 2014
It's really good for kids. It's safe. Nice for the adults when they want some quiet. The kids are glued to it for hours. So the adults can do what they want.
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
My 5 year old daughter has been pestering me to renew her stock of loom bands for a number of weeks, so to keep her quiet I thought I'd better place an order, incidentally my son 9 is a dab hand at loom band weaving. I of course am the Master Ninja weaver, I find it very therapeutic to weave a few complex designs while sitting in front of the telly and also teach my minions the intricacies of colour selection, weave and style.

The plastic sorting pack itself is well stocked and it comes with several extra mixed bags, there is a good variety of colours. It should keep everyone in loom bands for a few weeks.

It is also very good value for money considering the amount of loom bands.

The last word should be left to my wife, "Why on earth did you get so many? A small pack would have been sufficient, there's a ridiculous amount of them. "

Sadly she is not wise to the world of loom bands.......
on 7 August 2014
Delivery of the kit was very prompt and all items included as described but it when I opened it, it wasn't neat inside. None of the separators weren't in place so all the bands were mixed up in one big compartment, not at all how I expected to find it!
on 24 September 2014
Unfortunately, the product you will receive is not the one displayed in the pictures. The loom board is made of very cheap quality and it is not adjustable, making many designs impossible.

There are plenty of Loom Bands (which is great) but, again, the quality is beneath contempt. I was only able to finish very easy designs, if you do anything else, your bands will rip and the design will fall apart. It is just frustrating if you spend quite a while putting something together that turns out to be a complete waste of time.
on 9 July 2014
I was very happy with the loom band kit
on 13 August 2014
I must say at 1st very disappointed with product due to fact the product was damaged but when I requested a replacement to company accepted and sent it same day witch changed my mind and made me think how good of them to do that. Product it's self is great buy my niece loves it and has kept her quite for hours.
on 23 July 2014
This kit is unbelievable! You get so much with it, hpurs of fun. Very happy customer!