on 26 July 2014
What more can I say about these jigsaws that I haven't said before, they are just fantastic, and I'll keep buying them as long as they are being produced.
on 27 August 2014
I am addicted to these puzzles and even though it was August, I couldn't resist the Christmas Wasgij. Fantastic quality and a brilliant idea.
on 1 December 2014
Excellent as always but beware the labels inside - my first puzzle which I have completed said it was the picture image whereas it was, in fact, the Wasgij. Luckily it didn't matter - just took me longer to do.
on 26 November 2014
I have always brought the Christmas wasgij puzzles and loved them. There are 2 puzzles in the box, one the front cover and the other the solution. The solution is very amusing but I wouldn't tell you what it is. I would highly recommend the puzzles to anyone.
on 20 November 2014
Great puzzle love doing jigsaws but the wasgijs keep your mind more active trying to figure out what the picture is and love the humour of the puzzle great for a wide age range
on 2 July 2014
GREAT ITEM
on 17 August 2014
Brilliant - had fun completing both jigsaws. I love all the bright colours. The artist does a great job with every puzzle and I am really delighted.
on 29 November 2014
almost finished the second one of this double pack ,and have thoroughly enjoyed making them .thank you
on 30 December 2014
Extremely good value having 2 jigsaws in same box. Beautiful quality of pieces, colour and clarity of pictures. Loved those querky little elves peeking out. Definately an investment for those who collect Christmas jigsaws and bring them out each year to enjoy! These jigsaws are bright and funny and full of Christmas cheer.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 August 2015
As usual Wasgij puzzles are superbly unique with humour and stress when a part can fit so many places particularly when dealing with the mirroe image techniques. For years it has been a definite hit in the present world for my wife. Thoroughly enjoyable -in particular the earlier issues !
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse