Colour Name: White/BlueSize: 6GBChange
Price:£34.22 - £50.98

on 8 March 2015
I've had this a couple of months now, and I'm glad I got it, I did read forums etc before buying, I would just like to clear up that online gaming is fine no lag what so ever, and it uses about 45-50MB an hour, its watching Youtube and videos (streaming) that uses alot of data.
on 16 February 2015
VERY happy with it. 4g signal in my location is only supposed to be available outside, yet I can get 1 or 2 bars of 4g and a great speed. I work close to a window so only have the Osprey about 8 feet away from me so can't comment on the device when being used at a distance.
on 14 December 2014
Easy to set up was up on line almost immediately and since our LL Broadband is only 1 meg this if blindingly fast. We don't download video or films, just data, so a 6 gig stick lasts us three weeks. Cheaper than broadband by far.
on 13 August 2015
Bought this device with 2gb free for 30 days ,set it up and it worked fine. When time ran out I tried to use top up card that came with the device but it was not recognised, it appeared that it needed to be registered. Having spent numerous attempts to fathom out the details required by the system, some of the wording asking for specific system details is very confusing, probably ok if you are familiar the system, and after receiving automated email responses I got to the last stage for registering the account which required me to respond to an email that was sent to the mobile number registered to the device. As I was using a laptop via broadband at home because I am unable to get a 4g signal to use the osprey router I rang up ee for help. I spoke one guy to whom I described my problem and he was quite helpful but was unable to sort the problem and passed me on to someone else. After explaining the problem again the second guy took all the personal details and asked me to go log back into my account to check it . During this process whilst still holding on to the second guy the line was suddenly disconnected with the message 'the other person has diconnected'. At this point I gave up! I still don't if I'm registered or not. Whist the devise no doubt works when set up from my experience with EE system my advise would, be avoid it like the plague, find another devise
on 20 September 2015
My Mum bought an Osprey Mini 2 as a temporary alternative to our broadband whilst we waited for a new router to be delivered. I would not recommend it. First of all it didn't want to recognise the sim, we had to call EE and the guy on the phone was confused too. Eventually he suggested prodding the sim with a safety pin, only then did it work. Following that it did start running reasonably well, for 45 minutes, before it went down. The person who sold it to my Mum didn't make clear that she was paying for data, not a months use. The £20 she paid for what she thought was a months use didn't even last two days and most of the £15 I put on it just before we got our new router running will be lost as the data is only saved for a month before you loose it. It buffered loads whilst trying to stream in the middle of an afternoon, yet was fine on a Friday evening.
on 26 April 2015
I am very pleased with the 'Osprey'. I use it to run my tablet while away caravanning and so far (I've only been using it for 2 weeks) it has behaved impeccably. My only issue is the difficulty of checking the amount of remaining credit / data. I rang EE about this who set up an account for the purpose specifically of checking my balance, but I can't get access to it due to my password not being accepted despite querying this with EE. It'll get sorted out at some point, no doubt. The Osprey itself I recommend.
on 14 January 2015
Brought this for my father in law who was in a hospital with no WiFi access.

Is very good great signal and does not use the data too quick at all.
on 19 October 2014
I am disappointed with this. It seems very poor at acquiring the signal, and then the distance from the user needs to be minimal. So for example, It can show 2 bars of signal strength but produce no connection whatsoever; it is better when connected directly to my PC by USB. I cannot place it by a window to try to get a stronger signal because it will not send the signal across the same room to my PC. When it's working well though, the speed is great. I shall try to find something else more flexible with greater wifi reach such as from Netgear or DLink. It would be good if I could find a proper review commenting on aspects such as the ability to acquire a signal and the likely wifi range within a home.
on 27 July 2015
Works well overall. Happy with the 4g speed and overall reception and ease of use of device. Just make sure you turn it off after you've finished - it is difficult to notice that it is on as you only get an occasional led blink.
on 14 September 2015
It works really well compared to my old 3G wifi also on EE, the battery can die pretty fast but in my limited 4G experience (2 phones and a USB modem) it could be normal for 3-4hr life while browsing etc.