Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.49

on 10 November 2014
Not long ago, I heard this catchy radio track called "Rude" by Magic! At the time they were unsure whether to venture into Pop or stick with Reggae, which is quite understandable for a Toronto-based group. I bought this CD and have loved all of it, and I'm hoping they will stick the Reggae sound for their future recordings. It's a catchy upbeat sound that sounds surprisingly good, and you'll soon warm to the recordings, there's no question about that. If you like catchy music then "Don't Kill The Magic" by Magic! is your certified calling card. I loved it when I bought it - and I think you'll be doing something quite similar soon.
on 22 October 2014
good album with a great range of songs. I think magic are a great group, my fave songs are baby let your hair down, no way no, don't kill the magic and rude this album is a great buy well worth the money.
on 16 August 2014
I love this cd!!! I know on the radio all we seem to have heard is the track rude which is a great song, but I think we have really missed out until now. The cd is easy to listen to and the only song I don't like is Paradise which in my opinion is abit weird. I have new favourites No way No being just one of them. I love this band and I would say they are doing justice to reggae and will soon have legions of fans. I really hope we don't have to wait too long for their next offering
on 22 October 2014
Loved evey song on the album! These guys are super talented, and write some great lyrics. It's a mix between reggae/pop and rock. Hope there soon will be a new album out!
on 20 September 2014
Nice Reggie Pop kind of sound. Due to the big hit 'Rude', I'd presume others would buy this album. I think you have to listen to it a few times over, to see if you like it and get a feel for the album. I do! :) Nice album guys! I do believe some of the songs on the album are as good as, or better than "Rude'. I hope these guys will be round for a while longer now! :) Definatly a nice cheery, happy album and mellow too.
on 4 January 2015
A surprisingly good album. Only bought it for one song but enjoy listening to the whole album. It has a very Sting/Police feel to it (in my opinion) which to me is a bonus. Also got it at a great price, and with the combined auto download you can't go wrong.
on 6 July 2015
Great CD. We saw this band at Wembley when they were supporting Maroon 5. I liked their music so much I bought the CD afterwards. Light reggae mixed with an influence of The Police, who they apparently admire, which comes through in their music.
on 5 August 2014
This album is amazing, I love every track! I've heard "Rude" on the radio for some time and I just love it, so I really wanted the album! My favorite track by far is "No Way No!"
on 28 March 2016
my first experience of the band MAGIC! was when i was tripping out on acid. I was having a poor time but the echoes of the words "why you gotta be so rude" allowed me to feel hopeful that there was still a light at the end of the tunnel. My experience of MAGIC! was like magic. I feel this album has interesting themes and characters. i give this album an A- woud give it more if the only songs were "rude", "no way no", and "how do you want to be remembered"
on 11 September 2014
Really like this CD. Good pop/road music with good vocals. I did find some of the songs repetitive but overall a very good CD.