on 18 June 2015
I've been very pleased with this bag. It seems well made and has a nice amount of padding to protect my laptop. It is also the perfect size for my MacBook Pro Retina 13" and give a nice snug fit. The inner fluffy fabric is very lush and protects the outer of the laptop very well. The handles are useful for carrying the laptop, but can easily be folded away into the outside pockets. I really like the fact that this bag is not too bulky. I also like the large zippered pocket at the back where I can keep my mouse and small external hard drive or charger. The colour of the denim is slightly lighter in real life that in the pictures, but it still looks good.
on 29 May 2015
Looked at lots of options before choosing this one. Wanted something understated that wouldn't date. Love the colour, in fact it's perfect. It's everything it said it would be. Am using with a 15:6 laptop, fits like a glove and the side pockets are where I put my mouse and the cabling and they fit with lots of space and minimal bulging. Pretty sturdy zips too.The handles hide perfectly if you don't use them, and the space where they go is quite large so I have often popped my phone in there as well as other bits. A really great product and wouldn't hesitate to purchase again.
on 4 November 2014
Does exactly what I wanted. As other reviews have stated - this is a little too big for the 15inch - but I read their reviews and took it onboard. As I wanted extra protection (after suffering serious damage through my own stupidity - water bottle in same bag a laptop) I still ordered this and the "CushCase MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display Case Sleeve Cover 15.4 Rainproof Canvas". When I place my laptop into this "CushCase MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display Case Sleeve Cover 15.4 Rainproof Canvas" and then fit it into this Denim case - it fits perfectly - and gives me double protection. This Denim on its own is really good quality, and the soft fabric on the inside is really nice.
on 17 January 2015
Really excellent product.
My lapop is 15 inches and it fits perfectly - not too tight and not too loose.
The material is very high quality - outer is denim and the inner is really REALLY soft (i would like a pillow made of this stuff please!) and i don't know what's in between the outer and inner fabric but it's thick enough to be shock absorbent.
The two pockets on either side are enough to put paper in if needed, and a pen, earphones etc... not enough to pack the laptop charger too but that's fine for me as I always carry an extra bag with me anyway and for the protection it gives my laptop it's worth it.
Really recommend this product!!
on 6 October 2014
Very pleased with my purchase. The fabric is hard wearing and good to look at. The interior fabric is soft and protective. The Barry handle can be concealed and thus your laptop to be carried under the arm . The handles pull out from lite pockets in a very clever design so that you can carry your laptop easily . There are two zip pockets to carry wires etc and an a4 inside pocket for any paperwork you may need to carry . I would really recommend this product . The supplier too was efficient and prompt and the laptop cover beautifully wrapped for postage
on 5 October 2014
I tried a few cases for my 15" Macbook Pro Retina. All were either way too big or were so tight it made getting the laptop in and out tricky. Based on advice from another reviewer I went for the 14", not the 15"-15.6" - this was a good decision, it's a great fit.
The case has plenty of padding, a soft lining inside and a tough outer 'denim' layer. I'm realy pleased.
I imagine I would have been sorely disappointed with the 15"-15.6" case as I can only imagine it would have been way too big. My advice, check your laptop dimensions against the Macbook Pro Retina and go for the 14" if it's similar. If your laptop is actually 14" I imagine this may be on the large side. 5 stars though for the quality of the case and the fit in my case (albeit by ordering the 'wrong' size).
on 11 October 2014
This case is very well made and looks exactly like the picture. My laptop fits in perfectly and as it's a works laptop it looks much more stylish than the old fashioned bag I was provided with.
The only reason for dropping a star is for the fact that I can not fit everything into the bag. I have a small mouse which fits in the side pocket but there is no room for the rather bulky power lead. I will either have to make sure the laptop is always fully charged and leave it at home or carry around in my handbag. I maybe should have purchased a larger bag to take this into account and fit the cable down the side of the laptop in the main section.
11 comment16 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 December 2015
I love it. Lovely colour, looks very professional and protects my laptop very well. I have Mac Book Air 13 inch and fits perfectly. The only thing is by the zip on the front there is a spot which looks like slightly burnt? But otherwise great :)
on 17 December 2015
A very nice sleeve indeed and fits an iPad Pro perfectly. Looks good and has a soft interior. Good value also.
on 30 May 2015
Spent ages looking for a case. I didn't wanted something really bulky, since as a Woman, I might just want to carry it around or put it in my totebag, or in a backpack. So this is exactly what I was looking for. Protects the laptop very well, since has a very tick flufly texture on the inside, it does not look easy to brake a laptop inside this case, which is super in case you're carrying it around under your arm or holding the case.
Like the 3 pockets where you can put a notebook/ small mouse and some pens.