on 24 January 2016
Nice little laptop case, looks quite funky and seems well made. It's a tad on the small side for a full 15.6" laptop when you include a charger (but only just). The padding is excellent and the denim seems quite a protective outer layer. Plemo's price point is excellent when compared to a "supermarket" case. The seams are good quality and the zips too. Unlike a few cases the bottom of the case is cushioned too, which is important and often overlooked. Dropping a star because I think the fit isn't great for most 15.6" laptops otherwise a very nice product which is hard to beat at the price point.
on 29 December 2015
Bought this some time ago now and still love using it, as it's so lightweight. I did put my own studs along the bottom, to keep fabric from getting wet, as I use public transport, which work well - for this reason only, I make it down one star. Neat little bag for any laptop, which I'd recommend, as it's well made otherwise
on 11 September 2015
A really well made /finished slim, stylish, tactile case. Proper denim, with heavy zip tags. The case is exactly as the photo on amazon. It has 2 nicely lined external pockets and a wonderful thick white plush double lining for protection.
My Toshiba Satellite S-50 fits perfectly, even with a remote mouse hub in place.
I would highly recommend this case and it great value for such an unusual product. It arrived quickly too.
on 4 October 2015
Excellent product in terms of both looks and make. The case is stylish and yet practical with all the necessary cushioning features to keep a 15.6 in laptop safe. There is still a little space to squeeze in the charger and a mouse.
on 3 February 2015
Looks great. Fits an HP Pavilion 15 perfectly. It probably fits the cable and my mouse in the pocket but I don't like to spoil its lines so carry them separately, if I need them. Pocket on the side fits an A4 notebook although i haven't checked to see if it zips up with the notebook in it: I don't need it to. Perfect crossover between work and play (although frankly I wish I'd bought a smaller computer for carrying around the place: if I did I'd certainly look at what Plemo had to fit it. The handles push back into their pocket so also looks slick and handle free if you want it to. Label on the outside is a bugbear of mine, but at least in this case the logo is ok and matt not shiny and I don't notice it.

It does everything I need it to, looks great and I'd buy it again.
on 21 October 2015
This is the second Plemo laptop bag purchased and again I am very pleased with the quality. It is made of a strong blue denim material with two zip closures. The handles are a comfortable size. The pockets: one in the front is open, and one at the back that is closed via a zip, big enough to take notebook, pens etc. The padded interior keeps the laptop snug and safe from gentle knocks. Well done Plemo!
on 24 February 2016
It is a basic case. Not much thought has been put into designing the handles. It could benefit from a strong loop into which
a luggage tag could be attached ( in case it is left behind in a cafe (say) )
on 15 February 2016
Great quality, very nice materials and thoughtful design! Perfect for a 15.6" Toshiba. I can also fit the charger quite comfortably, even though this product is conceived as a sleeve case and not as a laptop bag. So it is a plus! Alternatively the front pocket is perfect to store a tablet.
on 26 October 2014
Bought this case for my new HP 15.6" beats laptop - the fit is perfect, the feel of the case in and out is great quality, the look also.
Although there are side pockets, you will not be able to store the charging cable there - the fit is too snug - which I like.
The handles can be tucked away if you prefer.
I am very happy with this product and would definitely recommend.
on 27 December 2015
Just what I wanted. Snug fit for a 15" Dell Inspiron and soft inside to keep it from being scratched.

But the best thing for me is that the outside pocket has a zip the keep things in place securely. I travel a lot and this case means I can put all the heavy leads etc in the hold luggage and use this to carry just the laptop and my travel documents. Much lighter and more convenient.