on 14 November 2014
1500 pieces is a lot of puzzle! I enjoyed doing the puzzle. I also found the picture very funny, I wont spoil it by saying what happens but great, great fun. I would recommend anyone to do this puzzle especially on a col winters night.
on 22 August 2014
As always, an intriguing puzzle, which occupied a group of us for several days (not continuously!) With 1500 pieces, it was a good challenge for a group of puzzlers.
The puzzle missed out on 5 stars because: (1) the top edge was an absolute pain - the pieces had too little shape variation with the lack of colour/tone variety to be sure which piece fitted with which other. Even the second row down didn't help very much. (2) The lack of real humour/interest in the central picture; definitely not one of GT's best!
on 27 August 2014
Who comes up with these brilliant and funny ideas? Really enjoyed this puzzle and loved the mickey taking. I am totally addicted to Wasgij and can't wait for the next one to be available.
on 19 November 2014
Realy good jigsaw, picture nothing like box. It is what the people are looking at, quite dificult as you have no idea what you are making, but a realy nice picture when completed.
on 26 July 2014
Like all the other wasgij jigsaws I have I'm sure it will be great, it's just the only problem I have at the moment is, I don't have a table big enough to put it on!
on 15 January 2015
Another excellent puzzle in the Washij series. And more for your money with 1500 pieces!
on 22 April 2015
Hard going, very large, had to fit on dining table, would not fit porta puzzle.
on 3 July 2015
Love it...arrived in good box package with another Wasgij jigsaw. Very happy
on 26 January 2016
Fantastic puzzles that are annoyingly addictive! Try it you'll be hooked!
on 17 November 2015
Girlfriend loved this. You can't really go wrong with a WASGIJ puzzle