on 12 September 2014
These buttons are beautiful and I had a good amount and lots of choice, they were all perfect as well none out of shape which you sometimes get with buttons. Definitely recommend! My mum saw them and wants some now!
on 31 July 2014
Excellent. Very pretty buttons, great for all types of craft. Arrived well within time. Many thanks. Definitely recommend.
You really cannot go wrong with this high quality set buttons in mixed colours.

They are not quite as bright as the pictures depict perhaps but are lovely non the less.
These really are a fabulous product and at a really reasonable price- free postage too.

Don't expect a next but 2 day delivery.for these are posted direct from Far away China.
They are well protected in bubble wrap and a decent protective evelope.
they arrive in a sealed pouch ready for you to decant into your containers.

When we ordered our last lot it took But they do take a wee while (3 weeks to arrive from China.) but after the Christmas rush these arrived much more quicly in about 10 days.

My advice is to order well before you need them.

They are a fabulous quality and at a price where you simply could not make them.

Totally recommended.
on 28 January 2015
Oh these buttons are delightful! The designs are really pretty. Well made and expertly painted. I used them for a craft project but if I hadn't I could seriously see all my jumpers and cardigans with these little delights on them. If these are genuinely painted by hand then I take my hat off to the artist! If they are made by machine...still buy them you won't be disappointed!
on 2 July 2014
Lovely buttons and at an amazing price
on 29 January 2015
These are so cute! I bought them to experiment with my new sewing machine and they are fantastic. Came relatively quickly considering they're shipped from China. Lovely patterns. The only con I can think of is there aren't an abundance of matching pairs, like you might only find 5 of one pattern. I like mismatching with similar patterns though. I'll definitely be ordering more when I run out, which won't be for a while!
on 8 February 2016
I was very pleased with these, there is a great variety and they are of very good quality. If you are looking for a large number of the same design you may be disappointed as for most designs there was only a couple of each, for some there was only one button, but the designs really are lovely so to me it didn't matter. Well worth the money!
review image
on 21 October 2014
Bought these for an arty crafty party for gluing onto canvas bags and they went down a treat. There were lots of different patterns but there was a good selection of matching ones too. The girls (a group of 11 year olds) loved them. I'll definitely be ordering more!
on 15 July 2014
Great for my crafting arrived on time, great price, very pleased
on 8 July 2014
Lovely variety of colourful quality buttons. Dispatched promptly, received earlier than expected.