Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
At the time of writing this product retails at about £40 - you have to be aware that for that sum you are not going to get hi fidelity. What you are getting is a clock/radio/sound system suitable for maybe a bedroom or kitchen or a student's first room.

There are a lot of advantages with this product. There are many ways that you can play music, there is an inbuilt radio and there is a clock function with alarm. When you include the blue tooth function you have a variety of input methods all of which worked well when we tried it. The unit is small and would easily sit on a shelf or a bedside table. The display is clear and it is easy to operate.

On the downside is the quality of sound. The bass is almost non-existent and as the speakers are very small there is a lack of depth and texture. If you take the fronts off the speakers you find that there is only one speaker in each box rather than the two you might imagine from the design. This wouldn't be my primary method of listening to music - but then again, it costs only £40 and for that you get a range of functionality and a nice looking unit. I would be happy to have it in my bedroom to wake me up or somewhere where what it was playing was only background noise.
on 3 July 2014
Really good value for money, delivery speed brilliant. Really nice little unit, ideal for what I wanted. Use every day.
on 2 July 2014
Ordered this for my kitchen, nice and compact, however the speakers are very tinny, so I used speakers from my old one and sounds fine. Would have given it a 5 but sadly no remote. Plays usb and sd card which is alaways a bonus. All in all, if you want a cheap stereo for a small space, ie bedroom, kitchen, home office, then this does the job fine.
on 21 August 2014
For the price, this little stereo is amazing. It has features I don't use (memory card, USB), but those that I do all work fine - radio, CD, Bluetooth. Volume is fine in our kitchen, it fits on a tiny shelf, the sound quality is pretty good, and the price was great.

I'd buy this again, but for completeness I'll mention some omissions:

The FM radio doesn't have RDS so you don't see the station name. Quality is fine though
I do now miss having a remote. The unit is up on a high shelf in the kitchen and a remote would be really useful to adjust volume, change tracks, etc.
It has very few buttons on it, which means most buttons have to "double up" (or "triple up") to server multiple functions. This is OK, but dedicated buttons for things like FM channel selection (or channel up and down) would be great because I'm still having to read all the text under each button to remember which one is which.
I have had one or two problems with the Bluetooth, but most of the time it's fine. This may just be an issue with Bluetooth in general. It pairs with my Nokia Lumia 820 (Windows Phone 8), but does often take two (and on occasion three) attempts to connect the first time. And on one occasion I kept getting dropouts and crackles. But all of the rest of the many occasions I've used it it's worked fine and played for hours.

I would have happily paid extra for a remote control and RDS, but there doesn't seem to be an option for that, and the you can end up paying three times as much to get a similar model from a different manufacturer. How about an upgraded model, Duronic? I'd buy one now!
on 9 July 2014
Wonderful little gem. For price paid has a lot to offer. Brilliant that I can stream music from my 'phone or Tablet via 'Bluetooth'. Although sound is not got bass as deep as I would like, and there is no adjustment of bass or treble available, it still sounds good.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a micro stereo system which represents good value. To call it a hi-fi system is stretching things more than a little, but for what it is, it's very good.

It is very small: the unit itself is about 4.5"h x 6"w x 7"d (8" including the speaker plugs in the back), with the speakers being about 6"h x 3"w x 4"d. The sound is pretty good: middles and treble are fine, but the bass is a little weak. Low bass, especially, is almost non-existent so that, for example, in a string quartet the cello struggles a bit, instruments like viola da gamba or theorbo don't come over well, and the rolling bass in London Grammar's Hey Now isn't really there. That said, though, for a tiny unit like this at such a low price I think the sound is perfectly adequate. The volume goes loud enough to fill a room without audible distortion, so as a little kitchen or bedroom system it is fine, and through decent headphones the sound is excellent.

Connectivity is excellent. I found Bluetooth connection simple and stable up to 5 or 6 metres. You can also play music from a USB drive, a micro-SD card, CDs and mp3 CDs, all of which have repeat and shuffle modes. There is a 3.5mm jack input (although you have to provide your own lead) and a good FM radio. The instructions are clear and I find it pretty easy to use. The only annoyance in use is that it doesn't display time elapsed when a CD track is playing. There is no remote control, by the way, which isn't a problem for me in a small unit like this but may be a drawback for some people. It has a clock and alarm functions so it will make a good bedside unit.

In summary, this is a very handy and functional little stereo unit. The sound is adequate but not brilliant, but as I write this unit costs under forty quid and at that price it's a solid four-star product. If you're looking for a little kitchen or bedside unit this will serve very well.
on 17 June 2014
I don't do reviews but I simply have to with this fabulous little stereo unit. It arrived very promptly, dead easy to set up, clear instructions etc for ALL its features. It is just a brilliant unit for someone like me who just wanted to listen to my music: I am not a music expert but this does the job perfectly for me anyway. Sure you can get units with remotes and separate treble/bass/balance bits but at what cost. The sound seems great to me. This costs less than a meal out and I am delighted with it. Thanks Duronic.
on 20 June 2014
great little item doesnt take much space, found it easy to set up and use, and gives me the sound I require. I found the price to be quite reasonable too.
would recommend
on 5 June 2014
Got this as a gift for my elderly brother, who has just moved into a bedsit, so not much room. His comments were :
Small quaint, easy to use manual, set up in no time, and very good radio sound quality. Loves the volume of such a small player for his CD collection and is well pleased and playing nicely now in his mancave !
Would well recommend.
on 28 December 2015
This was a Christmas gift for my 10 years old grandson and I was a little concerned about the weight of the parcel when it was delivered as I expected it to be a bit heavier on account of loudspeakers usually having quite weighty magnets in them. When the lad unpacked the kit, my doubts were confirmed - very light speakers. Would they be any good?
Yes - surprisingly they were! Certainly up to the mark for a shade under £50. There were no rattles as the volume was increased either.
The kit was well made and all-in-all represents good value for money.