Format: DVD|Change

on 16 July 2014
This is one of the most charming and funniest stories I've seen in a long time. The voice actors on the English dub are superb, especially the cool, elegant Tomoe. All the (very handsome) supernatural guys trying to persuade the nervous girl that she's the one who is the responsible "Land God" for the shrine while she keeps repeating "I'm only human!" makes an interesting and romantic story worth watching more than once. I'd love to see a sequal to this because there are so many interesting characters who should have stories of their own.
on 11 March 2015
I really enjoyed this anime, it is romantic and

Splendid anime. Really enjoy the whole series. The voice acting is superb, especially Michael Tatum, the voice actor for Tomoe. He made Tomoe so alive yet full of emotions. I love his beautiful and magnetic voice. I am looking forward to the Kamisama season 2.
on 20 August 2014
i liked this dvd the story arc as a similar story as the nuri clan dvds but it is still well worth buying
on 24 January 2016
Great anime loved watching it funny entertaining just really good to watch
Does anyone know if season two us out to buy in English dubbed tho
on 3 March 2016
A brillient anime and well worth the money, many thanks ^_^
on 31 December 2014
A brilliant anime series that kept me hooked all the way through. I'm looking forward to season 2 being released now.
on 15 August 2014
This series is amazing, I can't wait for the next one. Follows the manga series exactly. Awesome!
on 1 June 2016
This is a fantastic Anime one of the best I've ever seen. I highly recommend this.
on 25 October 2015
Highly recommend, can't wait for the second series to come out
on 7 May 2015
Fast shipping, great romcom dvd! Well worth the money.