Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 September 2015
A radio station playlist across 3 cds - what's not to like. Welcome to Radio Suggs. For gentlemen of a certain age all the tracks here within are the soundtracks to the parties on every Friday night for the last 30 years. I defy anyone not to be toetapping, smiling into the middle distance with a cool one resting on the beer belly, and trying to remember the name of that girl who went out with what's his name, but kept smiling at you all night, the one you know would've if only you'd asked her to. And this has stayed with you for 30 years, you sad muppet.
on 4 June 2014
A collection of carefully chosen music spanning a couple of decades, if you are not at least tapping your foot then I am afraid you are dead already. Anyone who lived through the 60's, 70's and 80's will appreciate the platters on offer here.
What can I say, if you love music like I do and these songs resonate with you I would not hesitate to buy it. It plays like a wedding dj, sometimes cheesy but always gets you singing along and foot tapping.
I hope that if you buy this you will enjoy it as much as me. Cherish the music and relive the memories, don the rose tinted glasses and go for it.
on 16 July 2015
I ordered this CD on Monday along with a few others and they were all delivered two days later. Great service from Amazon. I wish that I could say that I was as pleased with this CD and I wish that I had paid a bit more heed to the reviews that referred to the awful sound quality. Normally I have no problem with CD sound quality and I assumed that the negative comments on the sound were from people who are far more discerning than me and that the high number of 4 and 5 stars reviews meant that I was going to be very pleased with my purchase. Not so. As soon as I started listening to the first track I noticed the unusual sound and that feeling was evident as I flicked through the rest of the tracks, I will have to listen to all three CDs in full but my view at this stage is that I can't be bothered to return it and I will be offloading it to a charity shop very soon. I cannot imagine what the people responsible for the sound were thinking. What a let down.
on 19 July 2014
For a fiver getting 60 songs is excellent value but getting 60 songs with so many classics amongst them is unbeatable.

OK so I've already got a few of the songs elsewhere, there's still dozens that I didn't have that I can now listen to and enjoy!

This CD shows that as well as being the lead vocalist in one of this nation's greatest ever pop bands he's also quite a connoisseur of music.
on 24 July 2014
I saw this advertised on the TV and thought I would get it for my Husband for his birthday in August. Some of the songs bought back memories and I like Suggs lol.

I bought this a while back stupidly I mentioned it to my children and they thought it would be a good idea to give it to him for Fathers day, so I am now looking for something for his birthday again!!!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 August 2014
I've probably got all of these songs on other LP's/CD's/MP3's/Compilations etc but it's a good collection of songs that Suggs has chosen and put in one place to help with his retirement fund.
And why not.
I chose to buy it knowing this and am glad I did.
on 6 July 2014
Suggs brought us wonderful music with Madness for over thirty years. This album is a collection of his selection of music with various talents and different genres. Suggs Selection is an ideal purchase for many DJ's doing a wedding or a birthday party.
on 10 June 2014
Great collection choice of songs by Suggs but whoever produced this cd could take a lesson in digital remastery of sound - sound quality is appauling unless you like the sound of your music in a tin dustbin!
on 6 June 2014
There's only one word for this album! ^^^ amazing

Defiantly recommend purchasing, the songs as just fantastic on it.
Just makes you happy and want to dance :)
Look like a right plonker whilst driving when I'm singing along and dancing in my car to it.

*****
on 9 January 2015
This is just so good....I can't stop playing this album. Every track fits perfectly and it's the best feel-good album I've ever had and great value too.. Buy it you will not be disappointed...Five stars from me..