on 14 December 2015
These came in a plastic bag, not on card as shown.
It's going to be an embarrassment giving these to my neice, I might just throw them away.
I wouldn't pay a pound for these in the local pound shop.
review image
on 27 December 2014
Kind of toy kids want because the advert makes them think they do..... But they don't know why...

Not very magnetic - not sure how they would stay linked around a child's bike handlebars - currently hanging over the bin in a Krypton Factor Style challenge - failure is a black bin bag home....
on 11 October 2014
My son has been pestering me for these and was unable to get them anywhere. Despite a previous review stating 'no choice of character, and receiving 'girly' ones', I took a chance, only to receive 2 'girly' ones too! Not much good for a boy..........should be able to choose either boy/girl selection.
on 4 December 2015
Arrived in cheap plastic bags... No packaging as shown in picture.. Cannot give as present due to this.. Magnose them self seem ok although they are smaller than expected..
on 5 December 2014
These don't look the best and my son played with them once since he got them. The big problem is they don't do much so kids get a bit bored with them and they are not cheap. Would not really recommend unless, like my son, there has been a special request.
on 27 February 2015
springs are not bendy or long enough, magnets too weak . bought 2 but too small to link together properly, so if you want to join the feet and hands together ( which seems to be the point of them) they just pop apart. very disappointing.
on 19 December 2014
Bought two packs of these magnetic toys for my grandchildren.
Lovely bright, zingy colours (I have one on my boiler)
They look great and are fun to look at.

Elaine
5*****
on 30 March 2015
My five and three year old boys love them and the magnets on them are strong so stick to lots of things well, very good value for money! Would buy more in the future!
on 28 October 2015
Such a shame these don't come as advertised. No backing board means they will end up in my children's stockings rather than as an extra gift.
Have given this to a few children now and has always been a resounding success. Brilliant toy idea. Two or more extends the fun considerably.