on 16 May 2014
In case you are short of time I’ll start by saying that I have owned the barbecue for around two weeks now, however I’ve used it at least once a day with perfect results, and it is probably the best barbecue I’ve ever owned! So I thoroughly recommend it so far, and I will update this review in a few months’ time to see how it has coped with a British summer!

It does take a little while to assemble (around 3 hours I think) but that it pretty much par for the course with any barbecue these days, whether bought from Amazon or from the high street.

This version of the barbecue comes with much more wood than other models, and almost all the metal parts are painted in a really nice garden-friendly green rather than the standard black. All this results in a barbecue that actually looks really nice, and is a pleasure to use. It feels sturdy, and also has some great design features: a temperature gauge that seems very accurate, a drip tray that completely slides out from under the burners meaning you can pop it in the dishwasher. Half of the barbecue is the traditional metal grill over a burner with a removable splash guard underneath, protecting the burner. The other half is solid ridged metal, so in effect it’s like having a big outdoor griddle pan, which is new for me. Both the grill and griddle are made of very heavy, sturdy cast iron, are easily removable and seem to be of much higher quality than any other barbecue I’ve owned (I think this is my tenth). They clean up really quickly and easily thanks to the thick coating of green paint, this is a huge contrast to others I’ve had where the thin chromel coating wore through after three washes! I presume they are dishwasher safe (as they obviously get extremely hot in use) although the manual doesn’t actually specify.
We also bought the relevant cover which fits perfectly and I would recommend, as it has so far done an excellent job of keeping the early summer deluge of rain off the barbecue meaning I can use it between showers!!

All in all 10/10 so far and as I said I will update this review later when time permits.
on 12 August 2015
Unfortunately this BBQ was delivered with 2 hot plates & no grill hence the 4 *. I complained and received another hot plate ! However after being under cover during a very wet winter it ignited at the first push of the starter.
on 25 July 2015
Used it a lot this year - unlike a lot of Chinese stuff it is well designed and made. Took a while to assemble but no problems with the instructions, just a lot of parts. Beautifully packaged - not just any old box.
on 30 November 2014
This is the business all right! put the kettle on, enjoy a cuppa while you put it together and then fire the little beauty up!! Excellent!
Great service, product arrived in perfect condition. Thanks.
on 9 October 2014
Quick delivery & easy to follow instructions. Excellent little BBQ have used it a few times. Will never go back to charcoal.
on 9 August 2014
Great barbie. Cooks like a dream and easy to clean too.