on 18 August 2014
Bought these as my kids have destroyed their charging leads and wanted something a bit more substantial that might survive the rough treatment dished out by them. Its early days but these appear to be able to withstand rougher treatment due to the sturdier lead and connections - so far well worth the money.
on 19 June 2014
I bought this cable for my iPhone because the other one broke, I'm very happy with it, ask the longer cable makes it easy to plug in beside my bed and still use my phone. It was a good buy and will recommend you to my friends and family
on 26 November 2014
My 30 pin USB that came with my iPad packed up wthout warning. This replacement has a longer and softer cable, and works perfectly I am pleased to say. The plastic body on the 30 pin socket end is deeper than the origional which makes it much easier to grasp to insert and remove from the iPad. I am hopeful that this will extend the life as my iPadis used by my grandchildren who are not as careful as me in removing the cable. Yanking on the cable to pull out the socket is more often used by them. Hopefully I can train them to hold the plastic and gently wiggle the plug free will help.
on 4 November 2014
I had a iPhone for 2 years now, as everyone knows the cable splits and then the connection goes dodgy within six months of purchasing. I have been through at least 12-15 cheap chargers on amazon because they gradually get a weak connection and don't work in computers/laptops. This charger works extremely well and it works in a computer (finally), its sturdy and a good price! Thoroughly recommend if your having issues with chargers!
on 25 June 2014
Because of its colour this high quality cable is not easy to lose! It seems to be very well made
and is sturdy.
on 10 August 2015
I've purchased several USB cables for my iphone/ipad in the past, some of them genuine apple cables and some of them were the cheap £1.99 look-alike knockoffs.

SDTEK iphone 30 pin charging cables are something else. Some magical fairy has blessed these cables to make them last. Or perhaps they are made of a super-futuristic nano-plastic that aliens left on earth to advance the human race as we were lagging behind so much that we couldn't even make a decent charger cable. (It makes sense, the cable is blue)

The cable has adequate length of 1.5m, perfect for using in bed or on the sofa (If there is a plug socket within a 1.5m radius of yourself). It has plenty of flexibility unlike some of those rigid cables.

The construction is superb. It's a single piece of injection moulded plastic. It's not brittle so It will not crack/split. The connection between the base of the 30 pin connector and the cable is strong and well reinforced. There are no problems with connections in charging and data transfer.

The first cable I had bought has lasted well over six months with heavy use plugged into an iPad for long durations. My second cable is only a few weeks old, I can see it outlasting me.

Conclusion:
This cable is made by aliens; buy it.
on 1 November 2014
Have had these about 2 months
Thicker than the average cables and therefore at this stage appear to be more resilient to day to day wear
Colour helps stop the arguments with the kids as to whose cables are whose
on 13 July 2014
Seems good, arrived earlier than anticipated and I am using it in the car so seems substantial enough and certainly charges the phone
on 21 June 2014
Just what i wanted to replace a worn charging cable looks more durable and expect it to last longer than the original
on 5 January 2015