Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 June 2014
This CD is a must have for any Elvis fan,its got 23 good songs and it has a good booklet too!-my only 'gripe' about this product is the fact its a cardboard digipack and NOT a proper CD jewel case..its a very good price and good value-for-money.
on 16 August 2014
Damn this is good. 37 years today since the King died and I've got a couple more tracks on Cd/MP3 that I previously only had on vinyl. Some great tracks on here and, unlike other reviewers, it doesn't worry me what order the tracks are in - you can always mix up the mp3 tracks and play them in any order you want. Love it. But can't believe it's been 37 years...
on 9 September 2014
This CD has lifted my spirits after being ill for many months. I can now include in my collection along with dozens of Elvis tapes, Cds and old vinyls.
Brilliant.
I give it 5 stars.
on 3 July 2014
my hubby was so pleased with it ,he had been wanting something like tbis by elvis for a while
on 16 July 2014
I bought this for an old friend who is having a tough time and listened to it to satisfy myself it is perfect. It is so good I downloaded all 23 tracks before giving it to my friend for her birthday. I felt guilty but the warm feeling that comes from sharing compensated well enough. This is a lovely album of slightly off beat material that I never heard performed by Elvis and Amazon are on a winner with excellent product value and delivery.
on 8 July 2014
Great album as is any Elvis album but cover lets it down.
on 28 July 2014
Its nice to see a different compilation idea with some different song selections, some of which are not that well known to the general public. Nice mix of live & studio cuts. I have to agree with the previous comment regarding the 1976 studio version of Danny Boy. Looking at material available, they could release at least another 2 volumes in a series. there are at least 2 tracks per 1970's albums plus a lot of live versions of well known songs made famous by other artists. Runaway, Release Me, there goes My Everything, Rags To Riches, Memphis Tennessee, Too Much Monkey Business, Johnny B Goode, Love Letters, Snowbird, I Just Cant Help Believing. First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, Its Impossible, If you Love Me, A Thing Called Love, Green Green Grass of Home, I Can Help, And I Love You So, Faded Love, Without Love, Ill Never Fall in Love again, Last Farewell, Spanish Eyes, She wears My Ring, Amazing grace, You'll Never Walk alone & Your Cheating Heart spring to mind.
on 9 July 2014
Oh my goodness.. Just gorgeous! I've played to over and over.
on 25 March 2016
This wonderful collection of classic's interpreted by Elvis with his usual complete mastery and clearly demonstrating his unprecedented understanding of the song's and his musical and vocal ability, always uplifting and brings a smile to our faces even in the darkest of times.. Long live the King!
on 7 August 2014
I know its all been out before numerous times but still a great album proving as if prove were needed that Elvis was a great singer.