Price:£5.00+ £3.99 shipping

on 9 November 2014
this is an absolutely fantastic transformer it is so easy to transform any child would be able to do so if you've got children who love transformers and may find it difficult to transform them then this is the one for them this is one step transform and there is many other transformers in this one step range my son loves it he can transform it on his own no need to ask us for help
on 31 August 2014
Very easy and simple to transform for a 5 year old.
on 5 November 2014
Slightly dissapointed in the size of this toy and for the price I paid too didn't think it was worth it. Will be good as a stocking filler.
on 18 January 2016
Of the 3 Transformers that my 4 year old got in his stocking from Father Christmas this is his favourite one. It transforms really easily and looks great in either mode, our 2 year old can do it too. Whilst not wanting my son to learn of such things just yet, the best way to describe the transforming action is to say it's like a flick knife.

The arms are moveable and poseable. One gripe is the arms do get pulled off but it's all robust enough that they clip back on easily enough. And me being fussy I wish the chest plate sat better in robot mode as the spring lifts it up a bit, but my 4 year old doesn't care.

Loving have Transformers to play with again although these just don't seem as well built as the ones I use to play with 30 years ago. But they are a lot easier to transform.

Anyone know why one of the rear lights is metal and not plastic.
on 5 February 2016
Bought this as a stocking filler for my 3 year old. Showed him once how to do it and he can do it no bother. Feels a little flimsy but he plays with it every day and takes it to bed and it's still going strong! Slightly concerned he'll take someone's eye out when in robot mode but so far so good!
on 30 December 2014
My 3 year old loves this. I can actually work it too, we've had transformers before and I can't even 'transform' them we have to wait for daddy to come home! This is very straightforward and went down very well as a stocking filler.
on 19 April 2015
Brilliant. My son is 3 and a bit and loves this. It's not fiddly and he worked out how to transform it in minutes. Great toy.
on 8 June 2015
good sized, robust toy, pretty easy to transform by a young child themselves and functions well as a car.
on 14 June 2015
Great and boy loved. Expected to be small reading other reviews and is but went down really well.
on 17 November 2015
Arrived before estimated date,loved by little grandson, standing up to sum rough play very well.