Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 August 2014
I can't think of another album I've ever been addicted to so much that I've listen to it approximately 20 times since Saturday when it arrived 2 days early from Charlie's official website.

Now the first album "Young Pilgrim" was a heart warming album. This time around, Charlie has taken his skills as a musician and knocked it out of the park with some of the most powerful ballads I've heard from any British Musician. I've got nearly all the lyrics engraved in my brain. Especially the track with the same name as the album as well as "Haunted" & "Another Year" Another masterpiece by Charlie Simpson. If you enjoyed "Young Pilgrim" Or any of Charlie's other music projects, then you are bound to adore his new album!

9/10
on 5 August 2014
Absolutely fantastic album, a brilliant follow up to young pilgrim. Only a little bit gutted to realise had I bought it on I tunes I would have got the two bonus tracks. Will have to get those too. Highly recommended.
on 4 August 2014
I have been a huge fan of charlie for many years and this does not disappoint. It's absolutely beautiful, a wonderful chill out album, it's brilliantly written and performed . I would highly reccomend it to anyone
on 17 July 2014
I have followed Charlie all throughout his career, from Busted to Fightstar to his solo career. Long Road Home proves how much he has grown and matured as a solo artist, and is the perfect follow up to Young Pilgrim! This album is a must buy for any Charlie fan!!
on 18 February 2015
This album is fantastic - I was introduced to Charlie Simpson by my daughter after she heard him supporting Twin Atlantic; she bought the Young Pilgrim album and I was so impressed by it, she bought me the Long Road Home album for my Christmas - I play it in my car permanently. Tried to get tickets to see him in Glasgow in Feb but they sold out through pre-sales and I could not get a ticket for love nor money!! Note to Charlie - please play at a bigger venue so more people can see you when you next come to Glasgow!
on 18 September 2014
Bought Young Pilgrim a while back and thoroughly enjoyed that album, so when I heard Charlie Simpson had a new album, I had to buy it. I was not disappointed at all. Superb album which is now playing on repeat!
on 30 January 2015
Wow. This album sounds great on vinyl. The packaging is simple (but still gorgeous), but that can be expected due to the low price. The vinyl record itself is maroon, and just might be the prettiest vinyl I've ever seen!
on 5 September 2014
Jeez what can I say about this album. It is very good although I shouldn’t really like it……I do however, and it reminds me that his first effort was also good. Jeez. 25 and writing good melodies with slices of heart, and carving out songs around the 3 minute mark. It might be disposable, but it was fun while it lasted. The evolution of a boy band member, ok maybe I missed a meeting.
The album as a whole has accompanied me on my commute to work over the last few weeks. I like the emotion it can tug at, as said – you don’t expect this but it arrives. A good album, one I’m glad to have discovered along the way. Thanks

(The first track has a Midlake feel, great!!!
on 6 September 2014
This album is stunning and really shows off all of Simpson's talents. Hasn't been out of my car since the day it was released! If you're a fan of Bon Iver or Ben Howard but haven't heard this album, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
on 4 August 2014
Love this album... It really showcases Charlie's talent his voice. Such a unique voice and there is not one song I dislike 😊😊😊