on 21 January 2015
 Super thick, fluffy padded innerliner (Teddy velour plush). I had to fight with my cats, so that they do not misuse as a sleep-cave :o).
The handles (several times each batted fabric, I guess 3-4ply) can plugged into the side, in the open pockets. Then there is a zip pocket laterally behind and of course the main compartment. This has 2 zipper, so it can be opened/closed up from both sides.

The outer material is thick, sturdy canvas (the thick denim fabric cotton). So can wipe moist.

Everything is sewn clean - nothing open or threads loll out. Has a stable and high quality. Has no smell - some smell even after plastic or who-knows-what-to-what... and the zippers glide well without hook or somewhere/pinch something.

The black is clean and evenly colored and will not stain.

As seen in the video, our ACER laptop fits in there perfectly.
The bag is about 41,5x31,5x2,3 outside.
on 1 August 2014
Having owned a MacBook Pro previously and it being damaged due to water damage (didn't have a case at the time, just relied on my backpack), I've been looking for a water-proof case for my MacBook Air.

I have been through 3 heavy thunderstorms, cycling back from work. The backpack I have is waterproof, but some water did manage to get through. First time, I was worried my Mac was done for again (I have insurance on it now too!), but the lips just under the zip and all edges kept the water out. Inside of the case was completely dry, not even any dampness.

This is definitely worth the money and have already recommended this to my friends!
on 14 June 2014
After a bad experience with a previous case (the dye rubbed off all over my Yoga 2 Pro and was extremely difficult to remove) I decided to buy this case in order to replace it.

So far, I'm very happy with my purchase. No such issues and everything works as it should.

Highly recommended.
on 25 September 2014
I personally love this case, not only did it arrive ahead of time, but is a really sleek and stylish design with great durability. I feel as though my device is secure in this case but it does pick up dust and fluff a little.

I recently purchased a HP Pavilion 15.6" Laptop and needed something to help me securely carry my device around. It is just a little roomy for my laptop so I use the space to carry the charger as well.

Great service, would highly recommend :)
on 10 July 2014
this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality, but was a bit too tight/snug for my lenovo yoga 11 ultrabook, even though it specifically states that it is designed to fit. with a bit of use it's stretched a bit, so it fits better now. however, the rubber grip on the zip has snapped because I was having to yank it to close the case. this happened within a few weeks of buying it. it still works, i'm still using it, i'm fairly happy with it, but not a perfect purchase.
on 14 August 2015
lenovo s21e - The case is just too small for us lenovo users. I mean it goes in, if you reallllly stretch it but i'm scared it's going to damage the corners of my netbook. It's because the lenovo has square corners and most of these things are resigned for rounded.

The product itself seems good, if not expensive. Probably going to return it.
on 21 April 2015
I got this as I wanted a waterproof case, but when it arrived the packaging made no mention of being waterproof. I can't risk getting my laptop wet so sent it back.

*** update
The supplier have confirmed that the case is waterproof, and future packaging will reflect this.
on 23 April 2015
Description says up to 17 inch laptops supported. They are having a laugh for sure, 15.6 just fits in there.....
Later edit: the product for the price it's actually OK, they just need to update the description to reflect the size of the laptop supported.
on 31 December 2014
I measured the notebook carefully beforehand as with these types of cover it's the internal size that you need to be looking at. It's a little tight on zipping up around the corners on an Acer 11.6 Travelmate. As you can see from the picture of the cover the corners are rounded - why they don't cut these things a little squarer I don't know as a notebook has fairly square corners. However it looks well enough made and is sufficiently padded to protect without being excessive. Each end has a tough fabric inlay which is good and there is a padded rib all around inside of the edge seams (which is likely contributing to the tightness but does create a good bumper against edge knocks) The zip seems sturdy so I think will take the slight pulling required on zipping up on going around the corners - I expect that the material will give a little and the padding to flatten over time to make it easier so will continually store the netbook in it to shape it out. Not as good a cover as the 10.1 Targus I have for an Acer One 10.1 netbook but I couldn't see that make available as new for this size and anyway this likely costs less and to be fair is good value for the money
on 8 May 2016
I'm very pleased with this laptop case.

It look's very stylish and keeps my laptop nice and snug.

I'm not sure I would use this case if I was using my laptop for work purposes such as commuting on trains or having to catch up on work in coffee shops etc. I feel it wouldn't provide solid protection as its more of a sleeve rather than a solid padded case.

If your laptop is kept at work or home then I highly recommend this case.