Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 21 January 2015
 Super thick, fluffy padded innerliner (Teddy velour plush). I had to fight with my cats, so that they do not misuse as a sleep-cave :o).
The handles (several times each batted fabric, I guess 3-4ply) can plugged into the side, in the open pockets. Then there is a zip pocket laterally behind and of course the main compartment. This has 2 zipper, so it can be opened/closed up from both sides.

The outer material is thick, sturdy canvas (the thick denim fabric cotton). So can wipe moist.

Everything is sewn clean - nothing open or threads loll out. Has a stable and high quality. Has no smell - some smell even after plastic or who-knows-what-to-what... and the zippers glide well without hook or somewhere/pinch something.

The black is clean and evenly colored and will not stain.

As seen in the video, our ACER laptop fits in there perfectly.
The bag is about 41,5x31,5x2,3 outside.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 September 2014
I personally love this case, not only did it arrive ahead of time, but is a really sleek and stylish design with great durability. I feel as though my device is secure in this case but it does pick up dust and fluff a little.

I recently purchased a HP Pavilion 15.6" Laptop and needed something to help me securely carry my device around. It is just a little roomy for my laptop so I use the space to carry the charger as well.

Great service, would highly recommend :)
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 June 2014
After a bad experience with a previous case (the dye rubbed off all over my Yoga 2 Pro and was extremely difficult to remove) I decided to buy this case in order to replace it.

So far, I'm very happy with my purchase. No such issues and everything works as it should.

Highly recommended.
on 10 July 2014
this is a good case, the neoprene seems good quality, but was a bit too tight/snug for my lenovo yoga 11 ultrabook, even though it specifically states that it is designed to fit. with a bit of use it's stretched a bit, so it fits better now. however, the rubber grip on the zip has snapped because I was having to yank it to close the case. this happened within a few weeks of buying it. it still works, i'm still using it, i'm fairly happy with it, but not a perfect purchase.
on 1 August 2014
Having owned a MacBook Pro previously and it being damaged due to water damage (didn't have a case at the time, just relied on my backpack), I've been looking for a water-proof case for my MacBook Air.

I have been through 3 heavy thunderstorms, cycling back from work. The backpack I have is waterproof, but some water did manage to get through. First time, I was worried my Mac was done for again (I have insurance on it now too!), but the lips just under the zip and all edges kept the water out. Inside of the case was completely dry, not even any dampness.

This is definitely worth the money and have already recommended this to my friends!
on 24 June 2014
This sleeve is just right for my 15.6" Vaio, snug secure fit, feels and looks the part. Great buy, would recommend.
on 24 March 2015
Excellently designed and maufactured product. My wife was very pleased with it for her new laptop and it was used within a couple of days to transport the laptop while on a 6 day trip..
on 31 December 2014
I measured the notebook carefully beforehand as with these types of cover it's the internal size that you need to be looking at. It's a little tight on zipping up around the corners on an Acer 11.6 Travelmate. As you can see from the picture of the cover the corners are rounded - why they don't cut these things a little squarer I don't know as a notebook has fairly square corners. However it looks well enough made and is sufficiently padded to protect without being excessive. Each end has a tough fabric inlay which is good and there is a padded rib all around inside of the edge seams (which is likely contributing to the tightness but does create a good bumper against edge knocks) The zip seems sturdy so I think will take the slight pulling required on zipping up on going around the corners - I expect that the material will give a little and the padding to flatten over time to make it easier so will continually store the netbook in it to shape it out. Not as good a cover as the 10.1 Targus I have for an Acer One 10.1 netbook but I couldn't see that make available as new for this size and anyway this likely costs less and to be fair is good value for the money
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I have a Dell XPS Ultrabookwith a 13 inch screen, therefore the 13.3 inch case is a perfect fit for my laptop. This case appears to be well made from a canvas outer and a soft plush lining. Between the outer and inner linings there appears to be a layer of padding material to protect the computer. The stitching is high quality and is unlikely to come undone. The zips close nicely and also appear to be of good quality. There are two pockets where the handles can be stored and one slimline pocket on the side, which is not big enough to really store anything of significance. This pocket should have been made big enough to fit a mouse or the charger in.

There are two reasons I took a star off this product, firstly the canvas material used is quite rough and unlike my other cases cannot be rolled up when not in use. The second reason is the lack of a useful pocket, where you could store the charging cable.

Overall this is a nice bag, that should get 5 stars but is let down by a design fault in the pocket. I therefore happy to recommend this product and would urge the manufacturer to think about a re-design of the pocket.
on 14 August 2015
lenovo s21e - The case is just too small for us lenovo users. I mean it goes in, if you reallllly stretch it but i'm scared it's going to damage the corners of my netbook. It's because the lenovo has square corners and most of these things are resigned for rounded.

The product itself seems good, if not expensive. Probably going to return it.

See one answered question