on 9 October 2014
I did quite a lot of research before ordering a sleeve/case for my new 13" Retina Macbook Pro. I really wanted something that doesn't add much bulk and weight - after all, why spent a lot of money on something that's small and light only to make it big and heavy? But I wanted something that provided a bit of storage for accessories and decent protection. This meets all of my needs.

I was a bit worried it wouldn't fit - it does perfectly, at least for 2013 and 2014 Retina 13" models; I suspect those having problems with fit have the larger non-Retina Macbook (or possibly larger older Retina Macbooks, if they exist?).

The only downsides to this product are the front pocket, presumably for paperwork, which has nothing to stop things slipping out when the sleeve is opened (I nearly lost my HSBC Secure Key by foolishly putting it in there) and the pouch for the power supply is a bit too small, or at least of the wrong dimensions. As it is the Macbook power supply fits fairly well in there on its own but the optional mains lead doesn't fit as well.

Overall though I love this case - it's stylish, of excellent quality, and provides the protection I want while having an incredibly low price. Excellent value and highly recommended.
0Comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 November 2015
I love this laptop sleeve/stand!

Pros:
Very high quality materials
Very well stitched and constructed
Excellent retail bag (zippered recyclable plastic bag)
Multi-purpose (laptop/tablet sleeve/stand)

Cons:
None!

I have this 13" laptop sleeve on my 11" MacBook Air with an Incipio case and it fits perfectly! This sleeve even folds up and elevates my laptop for a higher viewing angle. When I'm using my laptop, this sleeve easily and quickly transforms into a very comfortable laptop arm rest.
Although this laptop sleeve is very soft, it provides excellent protection while having a very beautiful minimalist, multi-function design.
review image review image review image review image review image
 This is a really good laptop case, the materials are great for protection and it's finished off really well. There are two zipper compartments one for your laptop and another on the front of the case. The padding is really good and will protect your laptop from any scrapes bumps or knocks. My laptop fits in this case exactly,there is no room for movement, which I think adds to the protection.
Overall this is a quality laptop case made with good materials and padding.

Product Description

Two zippers on top get your device slide in and out easily, while eliminating scratching
A seamless wrap of foam padding provides bottom protection for your laptop
Being slim and lightweight, this laptop bag can easily slide into your briefcase, backpack, or luggage
Dimensions: 14.8*10.6 inches, widely compatible with most 14 inch Laptops, Ultrabooks, Netbooks, Notebooks

Inateck LC1400B 14 Inch Laptop Case is a well-made wear resistant sleeve provides stylish protection for your laptop or ultrabook from bumps and scratches while you are on the go.

Simple and classic design
Being slim and lightweight, Inateck LC1400B does not bulk your laptop up and can easily slide into your briefcase, backpack, or luggage. A smaller side pocket in the case allows you to put books or other accessories. Top-loading zipper on the case glides smoothly and provides easy access to your laptop.

Durable materials
Built with a padding layer, diving material layer in the middle and fluffy fabric lining inside absorb bumps and shocks and protect of your computer from accidental scratches. The canvas layer on front side makes this case more durable and sturdy.

Built for protection
This sleek sleeve layers your laptop with 360° of protection without any added bulk. Two zippers on top get your device slide in and out easily, while eliminating any chance of scratching. A seamless wrap of foam padding provides bottom protection for your laptop. Security is everything.

In the box
Inateck 14-Inch Laptop Sleeve
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 December 2014
This is a truly beautiful and extremely well made protective sleeve. The sleeve is made from a lovely soft felt and the inside is a soft flannel. There is a main compartment for the Mac book and then another smaller pouch where you could put letters, paperwork, magazines or similar. The sleeve is held closed with a black elastic strap.

On the reverse of the sleeve are two small pockets these are ideal for mobile phone, headphones, small notebook etc. You also get a small pocket style bag in which you could keep leads- this is held closed with an elastic strap.

This sleeve is really stylish and offers a good level of protection from scratches for you MacBook and is very practical and useful - with a range of pockets- you really can use this to carry everything that you would need- safely and securely.

The sleeve cannot be washes and is dry clean only.

Overall this is beautifully made, stylish and well made sleeve- offering good protection from scratches- and is very practical with a range of pockets to enable you to carry everything with you that you would need.

*Received from supplier to review. This has not influenced my opinion.
on 28 January 2015
I like my new MacBook Air cover. Its well done. Details on it looks solid and all the pockets are very practical. The lining is perfectly smooth and color shade matches the rest. Design is neatly worked out and the cover is both beautiful and handy. First I thought I wouldn't need the small extra bag for the charge because I assumed I would use the large pocket in the big cover but it was tricky to close the velcro so the extra cover came handy at the end. It's a perfect cover to me and I would buy it again.
review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 November 2014
This review relates to the Inateck MacBook cover Model MP1503. Soft grey felt and an elegant black stripe define this on-trend protective sleeve, designed to fit the 15.4” MacBook Pro Retina but also suitable for other slimline 15” (or smaller) laptops. The interior is lined with a very soft, suede-like fabric, perfect to keep your laptop scratch-free and cushioned against moderate impact. The sleeve is in the shape of an envelope, with a flap folding back over the top and tucked into a length of strong elastic (the black stripe).

Unlike other envelope-shaped laptop covers, this one has the additional convenience of side pockets. The top one is nearly as large as the whole cover and can be used for tablets, notepads, cables or other fairly flat objects. Two smaller pockets on the bottom are shaped to hold a portable phone, pens, a set of ear buds, or other small, flat bits and pieces. As a welcome extra, Inateck have provided a separate small bag (also secured by a strong elastic band) large enough to take my very big wireless mouse, or my adapter with power cable (just). The sleeve is beautifully finished with good quality stitching in matching grey thread and heavy-duty elastic. Although the fabric has some stretch, it proved too tight for my 15” Toshiba Satellite, but was great for my older 13” laptop.

After several outings, it looks as good as new and has prompted many compliments from friends and strangers who never fail to notice it. With a look that's perfect for the coming winter, this is a very stylish and edgy accessory to tuck under your arm and, since it's made of felt, it even offers some rain protection for your precious equipment. Inateck make a range of similar models, featuring leather accents and design variations, so there is a wide selection to choose from. I am very happy with the one I was sent to review, and can see myself using it for years.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 November 2014
I was a bit apprehensive before I received this case - but it simply exceeding all my expectations! Everything is so good - from the environmentally friendly felt and fake suede to the to the rubber band around the case to keep your laptop safe inside. It looks really cool (think Scandinavian chic) and feels good. And, most importantly, the 15.4 Macbook Pro fits perfectly! And the amazon.co.uk price is unbeatable!

I won't be surprised if these cases will be stocked in the apple stores soon!

P.S. I was sent this case for a free review by Inateck and I loved it sooo much I bought another one (for MacBook Pro 15.4) myself!
on 28 December 2014
Seeing as I have a 13” Macbook Pro it was about time to get to carry it in, something that wouldn’t be bulky like the laptop case I was currently using, which was mad enough in the first place. The Inatech case looks and feels really classy with its grey felt exterior and smooth grey padded interior. It holds the Macbook comfortably and is easy to carry under your arm. Got a few glances already from people noticing the grey felt colour. There is a fairly big pocket at the front that could be useful for carrying notes but you would be advised not to stuff too much in there.

There are two pockets at the back as well which fitted my Samsung Galaxy and iPod Touch perfectly, making life much easier rather than having everything stuffed into pockets which can be really uncomfortable. The one on the left is bigger and housed the Galaxy and the right hand one took the iPod. There is also a separate pouch which can be used to carry your charger or you could just use it on its own and stick your iPod/phone in there. There is screen wipe cleaner in the little pouch and you can never have enough of them in my opinion.

All in all the Inatech case is perfect for carrying 13” netbook’s and is easy to carry around and offers good protection for your netbook. The price is excellent as well. Highly recommended.
on 28 September 2014
My Toshiba Portege R930 fits inside this case perfectly! I was worried as this model was not listed as one which is suitable for this product, so for anyone else umming and arring because of this - don't fret, as long as the screen size is no bigger than 13.3" and your laptop isn't too chunky then it should be fine.
The case itself is really smart and seems good quality, especially for the price I paid. The smaller charger case is of good quality and i use it to hold my external hard drive.
Overall it has lived up to my expectations, if not exceeded them!
This product was sent to me by the manufacturer free of charge for review, no attempt was made to influence this review.

Used with a 12' Macbook retina with a hard clam shell case. It was a little snug to fit in with the case on, but there was no movement or tugging at getting the laptop out. I found that I preferred it like this as it made it fit very securely.

The case is made of a soft felt, so the laptop just glided in effortlessly which was useful. There are a couple of pockets in the case for storing your phone and so on. I tended to use this for a USB stick and USB adapter cable so they were to hand.

Comes with a smaller pouch that is designed for a mouse, but I ended up using for the power pack as it was just more convenient for me.

I'm using this sleeve as my main protection for the Macbook now when moving around - it's designed for soft protection, so won't with stand a drop or hard knock, but as mentioned above, I use a hard shell for that.

It's a great price and good quality sleeve that offers good protection for your laptop.

Highly recommended.