Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now

on 9 October 2014
I did quite a lot of research before ordering a sleeve/case for my new 13" Retina Macbook Pro. I really wanted something that doesn't add much bulk and weight - after all, why spent a lot of money on something that's small and light only to make it big and heavy? But I wanted something that provided a bit of storage for accessories and decent protection. This meets all of my needs.

I was a bit worried it wouldn't fit - it does perfectly, at least for 2013 and 2014 Retina 13" models; I suspect those having problems with fit have the larger non-Retina Macbook (or possibly larger older Retina Macbooks, if they exist?).

The only downsides to this product are the front pocket, presumably for paperwork, which has nothing to stop things slipping out when the sleeve is opened (I nearly lost my HSBC Secure Key by foolishly putting it in there) and the pouch for the power supply is a bit too small, or at least of the wrong dimensions. As it is the Macbook power supply fits fairly well in there on its own but the optional mains lead doesn't fit as well.

Overall though I love this case - it's stylish, of excellent quality, and provides the protection I want while having an incredibly low price. Excellent value and highly recommended.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 29 November 2014
This review relates to the Inateck MacBook cover Model MP1503. Soft grey felt and an elegant black stripe define this on-trend protective sleeve, designed to fit the 15.4” MacBook Pro Retina but also suitable for other slimline 15” (or smaller) laptops. The interior is lined with a very soft, suede-like fabric, perfect to keep your laptop scratch-free and cushioned against moderate impact. The sleeve is in the shape of an envelope, with a flap folding back over the top and tucked into a length of strong elastic (the black stripe).

Unlike other envelope-shaped laptop covers, this one has the additional convenience of side pockets. The top one is nearly as large as the whole cover and can be used for tablets, notepads, cables or other fairly flat objects. Two smaller pockets on the bottom are shaped to hold a portable phone, pens, a set of ear buds, or other small, flat bits and pieces. As a welcome extra, Inateck have provided a separate small bag (also secured by a strong elastic band) large enough to take my very big wireless mouse, or my adapter with power cable (just). The sleeve is beautifully finished with good quality stitching in matching grey thread and heavy-duty elastic. Although the fabric has some stretch, it proved too tight for my 15” Toshiba Satellite, but was great for my older 13” laptop.

After several outings, it looks as good as new and has prompted many compliments from friends and strangers who never fail to notice it. With a look that's perfect for the coming winter, this is a very stylish and edgy accessory to tuck under your arm and, since it's made of felt, it even offers some rain protection for your precious equipment. Inateck make a range of similar models, featuring leather accents and design variations, so there is a wide selection to choose from. I am very happy with the one I was sent to review, and can see myself using it for years.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 26 November 2014
This is a well made quality bag in a very soothing green colour.

Made of felt it oozes opulance and is very soft to the touch. There clearly has been some thought put into its design and production.

There are two inner sections each with a very nice liner to protect your Macbook or othe laptop/tablet etc.

The top flap is secured by a full width black elasticated strap which not only keeps things secure but adds a nice colour contrast.

There are two thin pockets on the rear of different sizes that would hold accessories/folded documents etc.

Also included is a colour matching smaller bag that would easily hold a mobile phone/ipod. This is secured by a piece of elasticated cord.

Finally the package includes a very nice screen cleaning cloth.

Overall a very impressive package that would make an ideal gift.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Firstly to clarify, the Inateck 15-15.4 Inch Laptop Sleeve Case Bag Cover is just a sleeve. It's not a case to travel with, there is no handle. However, there are many uses for a sleeve. It protects your laptop on your desk at home or work when you are not using it. Furthermore, if the briefcase, messenger bag, or backpack you carry your laptop in doesn't have quite as much padding as you would like in the laptop compartment or it's not quite snug enough, the form fitting sleeve is perfect to add that extra protection for your cherished and costly device.

I love having the sleeve on my HP Envy laptop at my desk when not in use. This way I don't have to worry about a pen or anything else with a sharp edge scratching it etc. It adds just that little more protection when not in use.

With the Inateck sleeve priced so low, what's not to love?

The quality? The quality is superb! Honestly, I have seen sleeves from other manufacturers easily costing 3x this much at the same quality level. It's made out of fabric with padding and foam to give it a nice feel but also to safeguard your laptop from bumps and knocks. On the front of the sleeve there is a extra zip pocket that I use to put my notepad in. Another plus feature is that it's very slim and has almost no weight to it. My HP laptop fits securely into the sleeve, it's not too tight and not too loose, making it a perfect and precise fit for the HP Envy range and other similar-sized laptops.

Furthermore, as long as you insert the laptop all the way into the sleeve and carefully close the zipper, there's just enough space and cushion that we hopefully won't have to worry about the zipper coming into contact with the laptop.

Overall, whether you use a sleeve to store your laptop around the home or office, or use it as extra protection, this sleeve won't let you down. What you get with the Inateck Laptop Sleeve is a product that is priced very fairly and quality that is just excellent and on par with more expensive sleeve's.

Very Highly Recommended!
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
This Inateck Laptop Case/Sleeve arrived protected in a white plastic sleeve that is resealable.
The case is slimline and light in weight, black in colour with the logo sign on the middle at the top of the front of the case saying INATECK. It does not come with straps but is a case to protect your laptop and then fit this into your rucksack or briefcase.
My 13 inch laptop fitted into the case with ease.
It has two zips, the main zip to put your laptop or notebook into and then anothe zip to file away papers and other things. The zips are strong and black in colour.
A padding layer, diving material layer in the middle and fluffy fabric lining inside absorb bumps and shocks.
A seamless wrap of foam padding provides bottom protection for your laptop
Dimensions: 13.7*9.6 inches, suitable for most popular laptops / notebooks / ultrabooks / MacBooks with 13.3 inch display
My bag arrived with a little complimentary antistatic cloth inside, which was a nice surprise.

I have taken photographs for your convenience.

***** I was kindly given this laptop case in exchange for my honest review of the product, this is what I have provided here *****
on 28 January 2015
I like my new MacBook Air cover. Its well done. Details on it looks solid and all the pockets are very practical. The lining is perfectly smooth and color shade matches the rest. Design is neatly worked out and the cover is both beautiful and handy. First I thought I wouldn't need the small extra bag for the charge because I assumed I would use the large pocket in the big cover but it was tricky to close the velcro so the extra cover came handy at the end. It's a perfect cover to me and I would buy it again.
review image
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
 This is a really good laptop case, the materials are great for protection and it's finished off really well. There are two zipper compartments one for your laptop and another on the front of the case. The padding is really good and will protect your laptop from any scrapes bumps or knocks. My laptop fits in this case exactly,there is no room for movement, which I think adds to the protection.
Overall this is a quality laptop case made with good materials and padding.

Product Description

Two zippers on top get your device slide in and out easily, while eliminating scratching
A seamless wrap of foam padding provides bottom protection for your laptop
Being slim and lightweight, this laptop bag can easily slide into your briefcase, backpack, or luggage
Dimensions: 14.8*10.6 inches, widely compatible with most 14 inch Laptops, Ultrabooks, Netbooks, Notebooks

Inateck LC1400B 14 Inch Laptop Case is a well-made wear resistant sleeve provides stylish protection for your laptop or ultrabook from bumps and scratches while you are on the go.

Simple and classic design
Being slim and lightweight, Inateck LC1400B does not bulk your laptop up and can easily slide into your briefcase, backpack, or luggage. A smaller side pocket in the case allows you to put books or other accessories. Top-loading zipper on the case glides smoothly and provides easy access to your laptop.

Durable materials
Built with a padding layer, diving material layer in the middle and fluffy fabric lining inside absorb bumps and shocks and protect of your computer from accidental scratches. The canvas layer on front side makes this case more durable and sturdy.

Built for protection
This sleek sleeve layers your laptop with 360° of protection without any added bulk. Two zippers on top get your device slide in and out easily, while eliminating any chance of scratching. A seamless wrap of foam padding provides bottom protection for your laptop. Security is everything.

In the box
Inateck 14-Inch Laptop Sleeve
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 29 September 2014
The Inateck Felt Sleeve Case is simply designed and made but that's the whole beauty of it - it delivers good scratch protection and a bit of bump protection for your precious laptop with great style and at a sensible price. The felt is soft and thick and feels like it might hold together for a decent number of years, it's lined in a soft 'suede-effect' fabric throughout and together they should have your MacBook or other laptop travelling in comfort. The design includes simple slash pockets on both sides, one large under the front flap and two smaller ones on the back - I'd be wary of putting anything too bulky in the pockets in case they start gaping and spoil the overall look, but they'd be fine for papers, ID cards or similar items.

The mini pouch is a fine size for your laptop's mains adaptor, even with a UK plug, or maybe a portable hard-drive and cables - but it's very simply made and doesn't have the stitched edges the main sleeve does, which are presumably there to stop the edges stretching and looking baggy. The sleeve is thick enough to offer some meaningful protection without making your laptop too bulky - so mine still fits nicely into my laptop backpack and adds a welcome extra layer of bump protection. I really liked the lo-fi style of the Inateck sleeve, it delivers exactly the kind of protection you'd want without covering your laptop in brand-names and logos (there's just a subtle tag sewn into the side seam) and unnecessary bulk. My only concern would be how to clean the bag if it gets dirty, you cannot launder it and so spot-cleaning is probably the only option or, if it's really bad, replacing the whole thing. Still it seems like a really good buy at the current price, especially when so many computer and smartphone cases are so over-priced. Note: I chose the '15.5 Inch/New' style. (Disclosure: item was received for independent review)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 November 2014
I was a bit apprehensive before I received this case - but it simply exceeding all my expectations! Everything is so good - from the environmentally friendly felt and fake suede to the to the rubber band around the case to keep your laptop safe inside. It looks really cool (think Scandinavian chic) and feels good. And, most importantly, the 15.4 Macbook Pro fits perfectly! And the amazon.co.uk price is unbeatable!

I won't be surprised if these cases will be stocked in the apple stores soon!

P.S. I was sent this case for a free review by Inateck and I loved it sooo much I bought another one (for MacBook Pro 15.4) myself!
on 28 December 2014
Seeing as I have a 13” Macbook Pro it was about time to get to carry it in, something that wouldn’t be bulky like the laptop case I was currently using, which was mad enough in the first place. The Inatech case looks and feels really classy with its grey felt exterior and smooth grey padded interior. It holds the Macbook comfortably and is easy to carry under your arm. Got a few glances already from people noticing the grey felt colour. There is a fairly big pocket at the front that could be useful for carrying notes but you would be advised not to stuff too much in there.

There are two pockets at the back as well which fitted my Samsung Galaxy and iPod Touch perfectly, making life much easier rather than having everything stuffed into pockets which can be really uncomfortable. The one on the left is bigger and housed the Galaxy and the right hand one took the iPod. There is also a separate pouch which can be used to carry your charger or you could just use it on its own and stick your iPod/phone in there. There is screen wipe cleaner in the little pouch and you can never have enough of them in my opinion.

All in all the Inatech case is perfect for carrying 13” netbook’s and is easy to carry around and offers good protection for your netbook. The price is excellent as well. Highly recommended.