on 4 August 2014
George Ezra's voice is something to behold! I heard this as ITV are using it as a backing track to promote drama. He has a deep, masculine, mature voice that I love as I'm fundamentally a rock/metal lover but I couldn't believe when I discovered he was only 20 yrs-old & writes his own music. I'm blown away and can't get enough of it. "Highly recommended" doesn't describe the level of my endorsement!
on 9 September 2014
An amazing track ,makes me think I have to buy more from this artist. The fact is I'd never heard of George Ezra until a TV advert featuring this song was shown earlier this year, this promted me to buy the MP3 track and I plan to buy the album soon.
on 15 April 2015
Not my usual music which is from the 60's & 70's but he has a great song here and I like his voice. I first heard this on an advert and liked it then it is very catchy.
on 27 March 2015
Some of the solo singers can tend to sound the same george ezra like ed sherrin don't sound anything like each other .
on 10 October 2014
What a voice, this lad has a great future, keep it up. A good song and tune which has a great sing a long style.
on 27 December 2014
A brilliant album, loved it the first time I heard it, which is why I have now bought it.
on 27 January 2015
Downloaded easily and stored on the computer correctly, plays well.
on 3 March 2015
Just love this track and it sounds brilliant in this format
on 23 January 2015
Absolutely brilliant song 😀 quick download and only 99p 😃
on 21 November 2014
Great song.Great to be able to download individual tracks!