on 17 September 2014
very catchy, I had heard it a lot of the last few weeks as it was on the music channel, never heard it all as my daughter channel surfs!! Heard it right through and liked it for my phone.
on 29 June 2014
Heard this on Radio 2 and I was hooked. Great voice, catchy tune but can't decipher all the lyrics but who cares! Once you've heard it, you will keep humming it. Love it.
on 26 August 2015
What more can you say about this world wide hit. Highly original, hypnotic piece but it is proving very difficult for George to follow it up given this remarkable song.
on 14 August 2014
He seems to be "flavour of the month". I heard this track on radio, and heard an interview with him. As soon as I heard this track I was hooked.
on 14 November 2014
Like the song, great quality track - but since buying it I have kinda gone off it. Saying that, I did listen to it almost religiously for a week...
on 27 September 2014
Only bought a couple of tracks at first as wasn't sure about the rest of the album but then decided to buy the whole album and love it
on 29 August 2014
My partner called me to hear this music months ago when it was first aired and i was smitten - go out and buy it...
on 25 June 2014
Brilliant!, love his voice I could not believe it was a slim blond, white guy singing this, Very talented indeed
on 26 June 2014
A wonderful little song, hope the album is of a similar ilk once it is released. Worth a listen to all
on 5 August 2014
Great song - very unusual. It is so catchy and, once heard, stays in one's head.