Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£0.99

on 12 April 2014
If you believe in the paranormal then this is a book to read. Even if you don't read it then if you still don't believe look up the news reports on line. Always think hard before you think about messing with the occult. I'm a spiritualist and not even I would consider using or dealing with the occult.
on 7 May 2014
it doesn't matter what you believe, I personally do not believe in possession, but I do believe the writer believes he saw what he did and is entitled to have his own beliefs about it. a short story, I just enjoyed the read.
on 7 May 2014
Weird, very weird. Having worked in mental health and seen how poorly these people become, I always wonder why they want to make cannabis legal. Dreadful stuff. Good summary of a nasty case.
on 6 April 2014
Very unusual no idea what to think but it seems very honest in what is said and i would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in this category of reading. Caution very gruesome!
Having an avid interest in the paranormal I thought I would give this short story a go, the subject matter is extremely interesting to say the least and the so called first hand account is terrifying. BUT I was unable to glean any evidential reports pertaining to this particular case??? Also as a educated mental health professional, one would expect the writing style to be less childlike, although the author doesn't profess to being a literary genius. All in all I found the content fascinating but highly unsure about the legitimacy of its authenticity.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 September 2014
There are so many inconsistencies with this account. Why did he murder that poor, beautiful dog if he thought or claimed the dog was "the devil" surely he would pay homage to the poor innocent animal, as that would of been his master. There are no stories that correspond to this on Google. Looks to me like a sicko wannabe, bad horror authors sick fantasy. If it is true I hope this kid burns in hell. Messing with the dark side is just stupid. It is real. I wish I had never read this, those poor dogs. This has really upset me.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 June 2014
I never read books but I couldn't put this down. Shocking from start to finish and a brave man to have shared this experience.
on 5 April 2014
A completely fascinating read, will be reading more on this and looking up the case, psychosis vs evocation quite a big debate
on 18 May 2014
Enjoyed the book, wasn't what I expected but I was able to follow the story which was quite dark and scary. Overall ok book
on 19 April 2014
I wasn' t expecting a great story but I was pleasantly surprised.Looking forward to reading more from this talented author