Format: WineChange

on 27 November 2014
Chase Vodka although a bit pricey is worth every single penny you give it. Whether it be my favourite Rhubarb or the Marmalade varieties these drinks fill your mouth with outstanding flavour and give you a nice warmth down the throat. A great simple mix is the Rhubarb vodka and 7up, which I maintain tastes like the childhood favourite rhubarb and custard boiled sweets.
I cannot convey how much I wish I was able to afford more of this vodka, I first discovered them at local Game Fairs which have food markets within, if you get the opportunity visit their stall and sample, it will convince you to buy. If their using the small spray bottle to sample the marmalade vodka you will not believe how much flavour has filled your mouth from a simple spray!

Oh and their new design of bottle is really really cool. (shown in amazons own picture)
on 8 May 2014
Delivered when promised, this vodka is a gorgeous colour. Slightly viscous and quite sweet, we like it mixed with tonic. We're not vodka connoisseurs, usually choosing gin, and after enjoying Chase gin we wanted to try this. Could be a luxurious base for a summer cocktail too.
on 6 December 2014
Cor Blimey !! That hits the spot !! Very nice vodka and definitely looking to buy another bottle as a present. A little pricey but well worth the money.
on 13 September 2014
Perhaps an acquired taste for some, but unique and original with just the right level of zest without being sweet
on 25 July 2014
Absolutely delicious. A huge hit. Serve direct from the freezer
on 23 March 2015
Wow! a great drink. We had it at a dinner party to compliment our rhubarb 3 ways pudding. A shot on each plate, but so delicious the bottle was soon gone. I will definitely be buying this again.
on 29 December 2014
The flavour of the rhubarb is gentle and subtle - not at all acidic. Mixed with tonic, a delicious drink - unfortunately, given the price, very moreish but will definitely buy again!
on 26 February 2015
Great value and tasty although it didn't last to long thats not really the products fault but more a stamp of approval for the products.
on 12 January 2015
Delivered on time and intact. We're big fans of Chase distillery and loved this new flavour as much as their Marmalade Vodka
on 25 December 2015
The initial taste is a little burst of rhubarb with the sweetness of the added sugar. Then you get a custard presumably from added vanilla, which dominates the smell. A little alcohol burn and sweet aftertaste. I can drink this on its own no problem. That usually means its very sweet as I have a sweet tooth. To me it's like they've melted those old rhubarb and custard sweets into vodka but they say it's all natural.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse