on 9 May 2014
This is great for my 4 year old. He loves it and the games already installed would keep him entertained for hours if I allowed it :-D I believe I pads aren't necessary for children but this is the perfect alternative, and so affordable.
11 comment42 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 September 2014
First things first...Battery: device shut down at 50%. Gave it a chance and after breaking in the battery a few charges it was calibrated to work all the way down to 9% before shutting down giving a good 2-3 hours of heavy constant use. Occasional use throughout the day with emails/msgs/games should last the day.
Pros; Clean rubberized void of brand badges case + solid screen, great android 4.2.2 OS, get work done and entertain the kids with tonnes of kid friendly apps, For the price you can travel with it and not worry. Great A23 processor far superior to the crap A13.
Cons; Cannot remove included apps and wallpapers as some my kids will never touch nor will I (use this for work all day and kids play on it after school - requires a lunchtime charge to do this but doesn't iPhone users constantly charge too!?), could use a 1 yr warranty also.
Bought this as a cheap and cheerful work horse tablet that also I could feel safe letting the kids play on the device - it fits the bill!
22 comments26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 November 2014
Perfect first tablet for the kids, I have bought this for my 7 and 8 year old, they are obsessed in it, they love it.
22 comments4 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 January 2015
This item is pretty poor quality even for the low price I ordered it in October for my son as a christmas present he is five and while it looks good the tablet continually freezes including on ore installed apps ( we did not get around to downloading any) and is unbelievably slow to respond even when simply typing it also has very poor battery life only lasting twenty to thirty mins when in continuous use from a full charge. On contacting the seller regarding my concerns I was told to reset the tablet which I had already done but this has made no difference, I was also advised to improve response time to go into settings and close apps each time they are used to keep the tablet running smoothly (not the easiest thing to get a five year old to do every time he opens an app!) on the issue of charging I was advised to charge it via a USB port and that this should improve battery function, this is not always practical. The second email I recieved from the seller did in fact have a dismissive undertone a refund was not an option even though the item is not really fit for purpose as advertised! Do not buy this tablet put a little extra money towards a better one.
on 10 August 2014
My grandson adores it. fabulous value for money. highly recommended.
11 comment14 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2014
Really bad stopped working after 6 months , you press the screen and nothing happens at all bought two of these for both my boys and both don't work . Also didn't realise these were from a Chinese manufacturer as when I tried to send them back for repair or refund was told to send them to china for repair at a cost of £20 postage each , thought they were under the normal good customer care of amazon products which would of been under 12 month warranty but obviously not. Do youself a favour and avoid
on 14 October 2014
Barely 6 months and this has stopped working. To add insult, the UK Seller has sent me a mail to return to China where postage will cost me £15. You have been warned !!

I am now applying for a refund and will update if this is sorted out
11 comment11 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 November 2014
My total experience of this product was a little over an hour but that alone was enough to tell me that I was not going to continue using this item. I charged the tablet for the 6 hours it recommended, the then when I turned it on it wasn't even fully charged. Within 5 minutes of me turning the tablet on the battery had dropped from 98% to 72%. If this wasn't bad enough, the tablet kept constantly freezing, and when rebooted would not even get past the loading page.

I'm extremely disappointed as I felt this would have been the perfect tablet for my 3 year old. I'd advise to steer clear to avoid disappointment.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 December 2014
Received fast, but pathetic tablet! Keeps freezing, unable to work it at all! On the positive side it does have a relatively good battery life, and the games are already on there, so the kids can start immediately - they just won't be able to play for long before you'll need to reboot. Luckily not too upset, it was cheap, and will be binned without too much heartache!
on 27 February 2015
Worst thing i have ever bought!!
I bought this as a birthday present for my daughter as i read the reviews and they were all pretty good, the tablet arrived and my daughter was thrilled with it when she opened it after charging it she tried to play her games and it wouldnt connect to the internet so i contacted the seller and got a replacement. It went from bad to worse the wifi worked but the screen was very unresponsive and jumpy so i contacted the seller again and another replacement was sent.
Replacement tablet number 3 arrived and yeah guess what this one is faulty too!! Screen keeps jumping and wont respond to touch and keeps freezing and returning to home screen. I am in the process of trying to get my money back as i have lost all faith in this product and would advise EVERYONE to steer clear and not waste your time or money!!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse