on 22 July 2014
An excellent purchase. Problems with the first one - would not power up - but the usual Amazon service - a replacement sent on notification and a full postage refund despite it being from Spain.
The second one is fine with no problems. Very fast, good sound and graphics and good value for money.
So why all the moans about Windows 8.1 - Yes you have to explore it - easily done with all the information on You Tube - but once you get used to the new format it leaves Windows 7 in the cold.
Congratulations to Lenovo on a fine computer and Microsoft on an excellent OS.
on 12 May 2014
very pleased as purchased by mistake whilst comparing but once it arrived I looked at the spec and it worked perfectly for what I need. it did take a while to navigate around windows 8 but I managed to set everything up very easily and I am not a pro on these things. so very happy.
on 5 June 2014
The PC was easy to set up and connected to the internet with no problems. It's neat and smart looking on my desk. Windows 8 will take a bit of getting used to but that's nothing to do with Lenovo!
on 12 July 2014
delivered on time. really pleased with the computer. quiet, excellent screen / picture quality at a budget price.
on 1 September 2014
Fast to start, easy to use
on 31 July 2014
Worked fine pretty-much straight out of the box. Set-up didn't take as long as I feared, and now the start-up time at switching on is very quick.
My only frustrations are with Windows 8, not with the Lenovo computer itself.
on 14 May 2014
the first 5 i bought were fine but the 6th one wouldn't work so returned it to Amazon; but the replacement also don't work (same fault) so got my money back. Complaining to Lenovo was a waste of time as they just said it must be a faulty batch !!!!
on 25 May 2014
First one I bought didn't work properly so I got a replacement, which wouldn't even switch on! Also it doesn't come with a wireless mouse as stated in the Q&A here.
on 12 June 2015
nice but it was not what I have ordered
on 11 July 2014