Sumvision Nemesis Kane Pro Gaming Keyboard
Colour Name: Keyboard and Mouse OnlyChange
Price:£15.65+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 8 July 2014
For the price, you just can not argue with this!

The cabling is strong which impressed me. I would say the keyboard and mouse doesn't feel the most sturdy but for just under £20 for a mouse AND a keyboard I honestly couldn't say no. I like to be able to feel keyboard presses, this keyboard is perfect for that. The keys are loud (maybe I'm just heavy fingered) but I like that.

I thought the LED changing on the mouse would be off putting but I have never noticed it once I begin working/ gaming.

If you need a mouse keyboard combo and you can't afford to push the boat out this is the pack for you!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 6 May 2014
I bought these as a replacement to an aging Logitech keyboard. It suffices to say it does not disappoint! When it arrived the box it was packaged in was very professional and expensive looking which I thought was a great start. Simply plug and play, no additional driver software required which is handy. Looks really good when its dark or light alike. The mouse is basically an ergonomic mouse with side buttons which are quite handy when browsing the internet! Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a b*tchin' looking keyboard that feels great to use!
on 20 November 2014
For the price I paid, this little combo is fantastic. The keyboard is mechanical and feels really nice and cushioned when you're typing. Really like the backlight too as a nice little added extra. I was expecting the keyboard to feel cheap (because it was!) but it feels very sturdy and durable. The mouse also looks really nice with the LEDs constantly changing colour. Tested it out on CS:GO (I have a SteelSeries Kana V2 so this was never going to be a first choice mouse) and I must say it feels very smooth and accurate. Would definitely recommend this set to anyone who wants a gaming keyboard and mouse on a budget. Would buy Sumvision producs in the future for sure. Keep up the good work, guys!
review image
on 5 January 2015
This mouse and keyboard combo is a lot better than I was expecting for the price point. Granted I've only had them a few hours and can't say I've stress tested them properly yet, here are my thoughts so far:

Pros:
-The keyboard is easy to type on. I don't touch type as such, but muscle memory knows where the keys are and I don't have to look at the keys when I type. For some keyboards (notably my girlfriends Advent laptop) this has been a problem as the keys are different shapes or sizes. So far this keyboard has poven itself comfy to type on with responsive keys and not too much noise.
-The keys are textured: This makes the experience of typing on this keyboard more tactile than smooth keys and I see that as a pro.
-Lighting: I do like colour change lights. The keyboard offers three options of light colour ( with a dimmer that allows lights out if you prefer that )
-Mouse. I only really wanted a keyboard as I already have a nice mouse. But for the price it was cheaper to buy this combo than a lot of stand alone keyboards. A lot of reviews bash the mouse... but I quite like it actually. The lights aren't flashy enough to be distracting but they are certainly entertaining if you happen to look down. It feels comfy and soft to touch and responds as you would expect from a mouse.
-Value: For the price this product deserves every star I gave it.

Cons:
-If you look closely the keyboard and mouse look a bit plasticy.... but who really puts their eyes to their keyboard and mouse anyway?!
on 30 April 2014
Good build quality and came super fast! You have the choice of three coluors also the mouse is by far one of the best I've seen.
on 15 June 2014
I bought this keyboard and mouse kit for my new gaming PC because I didn't want to buy anything that is too expensive. Overall I am very impressed considering the price.

The variable lights on the keyboard work well. However, due to the plastic the glow is not entirely consistent through the letters. I can for give this because The lights look amazing both in the day and in the night. In terms of the key quality the keys are pretty good. The keys are decently weighted and well sized. They have a have a grippy plastic texture which should be great for sweaty gaming sessions. The plastic frame does fell a little cheap though that is expected and not much of a problem.

While the keyboard is good the mouse is not as great. On the positive side the lights and pattern on the mouse make the mouse look great and premium. I do like the sensitivity of the mouse and the dpi changer works just fine. Alls the buttons and the scroll wheel are pretty decent. However, my problem with the mouse is that it has hard edges that dig into your palm. This is resolvable by changing the way you hold the mouse.

Over all this is a great set with only a few niggles. I don't think that you can that much better for the price.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 March 2015
Great price, nice piece of gaming kit, i like the way the keys are illuminated and has 4 brightness settings
nice grippy matt keys may prove harder to keep clean, but i rather have a nonslip surface.
No useless media buttons just standard UK layout keys and 2 keys for color setting and brightness setting between Alt Gr and right CTRL keys
the high profile keys may not be to every gamer taste, but the quality seems very good for the price paid and you also get a good mouse with it, the board is not really great for typing same as good typing keyboards are not very good for gaming.
Mouse texture feels good in hand and fits good for various types of games mainly for FPS but not good enough for MMO RPG, but i wish it was a bit heavier, the mouse is too light
the dpi settings button is great and makes it very easy to change the mouse sensitivity during gameplay
Mouse has 4 dpi settings, can be changed by the button on top anytime, ranges: 800, 1200, 1600 and 2400 dpi (dots per inch, the higher number the higher sensitivity)

4/5 because:
-Keys are not properly illuminated through, even on high brightness some keys are very poorly illuminated and its hard to see what they represent
-Mouse is too light, no weighting option like gaming mice usually have and the weight of the cable is dragging it
-no color and brightness option for the mouse, it just keeps changing randomly and is a bit too bright and is distracting during games
-the side buttons and weight of the mouse is very hard to get used to, mostly the side buttons, they are very badly positioned and the middle button is very stiff
-Wish the WSAD keys would be in a different color like on many other gaming boards

In summary its a great kit for the price considering that proper gaming keyboards like Razer cost a lot, so this is a good starter kit for a budget gamer, the mouse looks great, but its not really up to gaming standards, better consider one of the other proper gaming mice on the market and keep this one as a spare
on 12 June 2014
For the price I paid I'm pretty impressed.

I received it today and upon opening I saw an issue, one of the keys on the keyboard is cracked and part of the plastic on the key is missing.

It's not the end of the world, it's only the delete key and it's on the side where I'd never press. The fact that the two items ( this and a PSU ) I ordered from this supplier both came wrapped up in bubble wrap, and wrapped very well leaves me thinknig this was a manufacturers fault and not the sellers.

The box doesn't say Windows 8.1 Supported but it (obviously) does and I've tested it so, there you go.

I'm not sure about the cpi button, it would help if there was some sort of indication on what setting you are on.

If you look closely at the picture, you can see the cables aren't normal black plastic, it's almost like thin rope and although this might not improve it's performance, it does look and feel much nicer than the usual plastic stuff.

The detail on the mouse is very nice, another point that's impressed me. I like the fact that when you have the mouse in your hand, where the thumb goes supports the thumb very nicely, it just fits well. I love the wheel too, it's got a grippy rubber on the wheel that gives you more control in my opinion. It contantly changes coulour which is pretty cool, and what's even cooler is the fact the whole mouse isn't one solid colour the whole time.

It's a little heavier than my old mouse, which I love, the old one just felt cheap, however you don't feel the weight since it glides across the mouse pad very well, you only feel it's weight when you try lift it, but it's no very heavy, just heavier, like that's quality heavier.

So the Mouse is definately a 5 star.

The Keyboard.
I'm impressed with it too, I'd give it a 5 star too if it wasn't for the broken key.

I love the USB connector on the keyboard and mouse, everything about these devices scream gaming device and thought.

The keyboard stays one colour, the backlights, however you can press a button to choose which colour you want the keyboard lit up as. Mine switches between RED PURPLE BLUE, all of a neon type glow.

I love the shape of the keyboard, it's not plain rectangular, as you can see in the image provided.

The keys are awesome too, they spring up, take nearly no effort to press them down, nice and responsive, the keys are also designed not to be too close to each other so that you might press 2 at the same time ( something I've had issues in the past with due to big fingers )

I've changed my mind at this point and just given it a 5 star, the more I type about it the more I realise this one little problem isn't big enough a problem to remove a whole star.

In summary, for the price it's a steal, for double the price, it's still a steal.

Thought has gone into the design and it's not just a piece of plastic with keys/buttons on it that's just been spat out of a factory.

The 2 items compliment each other well, it's worth getting them together.
on 29 December 2014
Best keyboard and mouse for the price. Very comfortable and doesn't feel cheap. The mouse's dpi control is fantastic. And the changing colours are superb.
I recommend this for every gamer .
review image review image
on 7 April 2015
Besides being DOA, here's what's wrong with this keyboard and why - if you're going to keep your next keyboard for a couple of years - you'll want to invest in something better.

First of all, the key lasering/printing is dark. Meaning that daytime use leaves you with barely visible lettering regardless of brightness setting - it's dark with no backlight, and STILL dark with full backlighting. If you know exactly where your keys are, or if you only play in a VERY dark room after the kids have gone to bed then you MIGHT be okay - but there are keyboards out there that do illumination/colouring SO MUCH BETTER.

The cables are an okay length but could be longer. If your rig is a fair distance away from your and you want to connect via USB 3.0 (and thus can't reroute through (most) monitors, then this might be a dealbreaker.

The mouse is actually decent in some ways. Lighting is fun, grip is decent, and the scrollwheel click is tuned nicely - meaning you can hit it with the pad of your finger and it'll depress as expected.

Mine didn't work so has gone back the same day - but apart from that (which is obviously bad luck) I still wouldn't recommend the set, even for £16. Yes, if you're on a super tight budget or you get through keyboards as often as Blizzard buffs mages, then fine - maybe as a backup. But there's a reason this set is £16. It just lacks something. Put the money towards something with a better track record and look after it.