1,059
Colour Name: Keyboard and Mouse Only|Change

on 4 June 2015
 The Nemesis Kane Pro is a low cost, high quality gaming keyboard and mouse set. This video review will give you an essential overview of its key functions and features.
33 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 July 2014
For the price, you just can not argue with this!

The cabling is strong which impressed me. I would say the keyboard and mouse doesn't feel the most sturdy but for just under £20 for a mouse AND a keyboard I honestly couldn't say no. I like to be able to feel keyboard presses, this keyboard is perfect for that. The keys are loud (maybe I'm just heavy fingered) but I like that.

I thought the LED changing on the mouse would be off putting but I have never noticed it once I begin working/ gaming.

If you need a mouse keyboard combo and you can't afford to push the boat out this is the pack for you!
on 12 June 2014
For the price I paid I'm pretty impressed.

I received it today and upon opening I saw an issue, one of the keys on the keyboard is cracked and part of the plastic on the key is missing.

It's not the end of the world, it's only the delete key and it's on the side where I'd never press. The fact that the two items ( this and a PSU ) I ordered from this supplier both came wrapped up in bubble wrap, and wrapped very well leaves me thinknig this was a manufacturers fault and not the sellers.

The box doesn't say Windows 8.1 Supported but it (obviously) does and I've tested it so, there you go.

I'm not sure about the cpi button, it would help if there was some sort of indication on what setting you are on.

If you look closely at the picture, you can see the cables aren't normal black plastic, it's almost like thin rope and although this might not improve it's performance, it does look and feel much nicer than the usual plastic stuff.

The detail on the mouse is very nice, another point that's impressed me. I like the fact that when you have the mouse in your hand, where the thumb goes supports the thumb very nicely, it just fits well. I love the wheel too, it's got a grippy rubber on the wheel that gives you more control in my opinion. It contantly changes coulour which is pretty cool, and what's even cooler is the fact the whole mouse isn't one solid colour the whole time.

It's a little heavier than my old mouse, which I love, the old one just felt cheap, however you don't feel the weight since it glides across the mouse pad very well, you only feel it's weight when you try lift it, but it's no very heavy, just heavier, like that's quality heavier.

So the Mouse is definately a 5 star.

The Keyboard.
I'm impressed with it too, I'd give it a 5 star too if it wasn't for the broken key.

I love the USB connector on the keyboard and mouse, everything about these devices scream gaming device and thought.

The keyboard stays one colour, the backlights, however you can press a button to choose which colour you want the keyboard lit up as. Mine switches between RED PURPLE BLUE, all of a neon type glow.

I love the shape of the keyboard, it's not plain rectangular, as you can see in the image provided.

The keys are awesome too, they spring up, take nearly no effort to press them down, nice and responsive, the keys are also designed not to be too close to each other so that you might press 2 at the same time ( something I've had issues in the past with due to big fingers )

I've changed my mind at this point and just given it a 5 star, the more I type about it the more I realise this one little problem isn't big enough a problem to remove a whole star.

In summary, for the price it's a steal, for double the price, it's still a steal.

Thought has gone into the design and it's not just a piece of plastic with keys/buttons on it that's just been spat out of a factory.

The 2 items compliment each other well, it's worth getting them together.
on 20 November 2014
For the price I paid, this little combo is fantastic. The keyboard is mechanical and feels really nice and cushioned when you're typing. Really like the backlight too as a nice little added extra. I was expecting the keyboard to feel cheap (because it was!) but it feels very sturdy and durable. The mouse also looks really nice with the LEDs constantly changing colour. Tested it out on CS:GO (I have a SteelSeries Kana V2 so this was never going to be a first choice mouse) and I must say it feels very smooth and accurate. Would definitely recommend this set to anyone who wants a gaming keyboard and mouse on a budget. Would buy Sumvision producs in the future for sure. Keep up the good work, guys!
review image
33 comments| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
 Kindly sent to me for review this represents great value for money for those who want to bring up their PC without spending a fortune on peripherals.

The pack I was sent contained a mouse mat, mouse, keyboard and a set of headphones with microphone, giving you everything you need to start gaming bar the actual PC itself!

The mouse mat is the largest mouse mat I've ever seen, it feels really good quality and it features the image of some sort of Chaos knight heading to war. While you likely don't need a mouse mat this one looks good enough to have out just for how it looks.

The included mouse is light in the hand without being too light. It features forwards and back buttons on the left hand side, a scroll/button wheel and an additional middle button.

In the review video you'll see the mouse also has lighting built in, with the colours subtly changing every few seconds. It's a good mouse when you consider the overall price of the pack.

The Nemesis keyboard also features lighting, the keys are all backlit and the colour can be manually clanged between red, purple or blue. The light intensity can also be adjusted 4 levels, 3 different brightnesses and totally off.

In use for typing the keyboard can be a little frustrating, it requires a heavy touch to register key presses and if you type quickly you can often find letters haven't been registered.

Tested on a Windows 10 PC the mouse and keyboard were recognised and installed as soon as they were plugged in.

Finally we come to the headphones. These are fairly comfortable and feature a small microphone for in game chatting. They connect via headphone and microphone jacks, rather than USB, and the overall sound quality is OK if a little flat, fine for gaming.

The thing to keep in mind with this pack is that you could by a separate keyboard or mouse or pair of headphones for the the price of this entire set, so this represents good value if you don't want to spend a fortune but would like something with a bit more style.
on 6 May 2014
I bought these as a replacement to an aging Logitech keyboard. It suffices to say it does not disappoint! When it arrived the box it was packaged in was very professional and expensive looking which I thought was a great start. Simply plug and play, no additional driver software required which is handy. Looks really good when its dark or light alike. The mouse is basically an ergonomic mouse with side buttons which are quite handy when browsing the internet! Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a b*tchin' looking keyboard that feels great to use!
on 5 January 2015
This mouse and keyboard combo is a lot better than I was expecting for the price point. Granted I've only had them a few hours and can't say I've stress tested them properly yet, here are my thoughts so far:

Pros:
-The keyboard is easy to type on. I don't touch type as such, but muscle memory knows where the keys are and I don't have to look at the keys when I type. For some keyboards (notably my girlfriends Advent laptop) this has been a problem as the keys are different shapes or sizes. So far this keyboard has poven itself comfy to type on with responsive keys and not too much noise.
-The keys are textured: This makes the experience of typing on this keyboard more tactile than smooth keys and I see that as a pro.
-Lighting: I do like colour change lights. The keyboard offers three options of light colour ( with a dimmer that allows lights out if you prefer that )
-Mouse. I only really wanted a keyboard as I already have a nice mouse. But for the price it was cheaper to buy this combo than a lot of stand alone keyboards. A lot of reviews bash the mouse... but I quite like it actually. The lights aren't flashy enough to be distracting but they are certainly entertaining if you happen to look down. It feels comfy and soft to touch and responds as you would expect from a mouse.
-Value: For the price this product deserves every star I gave it.

Cons:
-If you look closely the keyboard and mouse look a bit plasticy.... but who really puts their eyes to their keyboard and mouse anyway?!
on 29 December 2015
Keyboard is fine...ish. I mean for the money it's fantastic. I paid sixteen pounds for a keyboard with mouse for my son as part of his first PC and he loves the lights and the glow from it all. The keyboard feels actually ok to type on, for such a cheap thing. Not brilliant, but not bad. Certainly usable. The mouse....unfortunately the scroll wheel has mucked up after about 4 months. It randomly gets confused as to what direction you are scrolling and then goes up and down randomly. Otherwise it's pretty good.
For the money (and given you get pretty lights!) it's unbeatable value. The problem is it really is budget and you pay for it with reliability it seems.
on 30 April 2014
Good build quality and came super fast! You have the choice of three coluors also the mouse is by far one of the best I've seen.
on 3 July 2016
Mouse - First class. By itself I would spend about £10 on this mouse. It looks great, it feels great, and it works great. Zero complaints, absolutely love it. I use it for everyday use as well as gaming.

Mousepad - Pretty awesome actually. I gave it to a work colleague who loves the design and he says that while he doesn't normally use mousepads because they don't feel very good, this one is actually nice to use. Also it's the biggest mouse pad I've ever seen!

Keyboard - A little different to the keyboard I was using before which was the Logitech Wave, and at first I didn't like it. However now that I've gotten used to it, I really like it. The backlit keys are very nice but at a certain angle they can be hard to see. I miss having multimedia buttons but would happily give them up for backlit keys. Overall though very pleased.

Headset - The only part that lets this set down. While they are comfortable, the mic quality is rubbish so can't be used for gaming or Skype convos, and the sound quality from the speakers is not good. I get that Sumvision wanted the whole shebang in one kit, but they'd be better charging 5 or 10 pounds more and supplied a headset that was decent.