Makes more sense to take advantage of Supermarket offers for most but if you are running out and there are no promotions this is a good price and is delivered to your door for free. As for the taste suspect you will know what you are buying but it goes without saying that the original is the best!
Mmmm I love this stuff, only problem is it goes down way too easy, so I rarely buy it as a bottle disappears in the blink of an eye! but Oh my Goodness, its good. Bought here as the price was just right and it was delivered to my door. Happy days!
I like a little something extra in my coffee whether it is the first or last cup of the day. I pour in enough to get that "blonde" look I usually get when using any creamer. REMEMBER: don't drink and drive.
on 8 December 2010
How do you review Bailey's? You either adore it or hate it.
If you adore it, you cannot get enough and have to control your intake very strictly.
If you hate it, you probably are not reading this.
Bailey's is interesting in that indicates how different our palates can be when it comes to this little drop of heaven..... except I want much more than a little drop, please.
55 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 August 2015
OMG! Where does one begin? I don't need a glass for this, I need a teet!!! Unscrew the cap, mount the teet, lay back and suckle! I love Baileys and to discover they do a 1.5L bottle was a dream come true. I don't have an optic so I use it in the conventional way. Sad to see the price has gone up now... £33.33 is a bit more than I think is right for it. Bring back the lower price of £24.99!!!
on 3 December 2014
I have been drinking this product for a number of years and its one of my favourite liquors.

When I tried it for the first time it produced a magical taste and I still experience that taste every time I drink it.

It has a pleasant aroma and its made of whiskey, coffee and cream. When they combine they produce a very unique, semi-thick liquid that tastes very smooth, creamy, sweet and luxurious.

It goes very well on its own (with ice) or you can add it to ice cream, hot chocolate, coffee, pudding etc to enhance its taste (there is a full list of recipes on the baileys website).

Although you can get this product in a number of different flavours (Orange, Chocolate, Hazelnut or Mint), I find that they don't taste as good as the original. I usually restrict my intake to 1-2 glasses a week because you can get sick of it if you drink too much of it.

You can also get cheaper brands however I find that none taste as good as this and it's worth paying that much extra for the original baileys.
on 10 November 2014

on 15 October 2015
I bought the baileys for my 94 year old mother who enjoys it her morning coffee, she was extremely pleased, might have to get another one! Would recommend the company, the bottle was well packed and delivery as stated. Will no doubt use it again.
on 10 April 2013
Not sure how much one can say that hasn't already been written, other than it's a cracking (albeit rich) drink. Delivery was fast, so that's a big plus as well.
on 10 April 2014
I needed something to add to coffee in the morning. The milk I buy keeps on going bad, so this is a perfect solution.