Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 29 August 2014
Bought this as a cheap light portable mouse for daily use and occasional gaming on a laptop and its a very good mouse that does everything it needs to at its very reasonable price. Feels plasticky (because it is to keep the price so low) but still feels robust and fairly well-built so I don't see it wearing out anytime soon. Have had no issues with stutter or tracking so far. Mouse is equally light and the lighting effects are pretty and the high DPI is there for times when I hook my laptop up to a large screen TV so it definitely does all I need it to.
Only minor gripes I have is that I have to reconnect the USB upon start-up otherwise the mouse only registers clicks which could easily be fixed with a driver update so not worth taking off a star for.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
As gaming mice go, this is close to the bottom-end pricewise. It is lightweight and features four differrent illumination colours which are permanently linked to its sensitivity, which has four settings from 400dpi to 3600dpi. For non-gaming use, you will probably need to set this to its lowest and use one of the higher resolution settings according to the needs of a specific game or your style of game-play.

Shaped at both ends with variously angled edges, mostly nearer the tail, it is shaped for right-hand use.and broadly follows the slightly bent shape favoured by several manufacturers for their designs. Despite all the sharpish corners and straight edges, it is perfectly comfortable in the hand. Apart from the two buttons and scroll wheel, there are two other buttons positioned for the thumb for forward and backwards scrolling. A small switch beneath can turn off the body illumination although the resolution button remains lit. Its cable is a reasonable 1.5m in legth and cloth covered, as with most gaming peripherals.

EasyAcc have opted for a simple and inexpensive method of packaging, just a plain cardboard box, avoiding expensive colour printing and elaborate packaging much favoured by competitors. This helps keep the pricing low and may help attract buyers.
on 11 September 2015
I bought this mouse as my Logitech MX518 finally bit the dust (replacing this model is rather expensive, as this mouse has been discontinued).

The EasyAcc Grampus is just as comfortable, perhaps even more so; the shape of the mouse is just right for a left-handed gamer with relatively large hands, and gaming for long durations brings no discomfort whatsoever.

Gripping this mouse left-handed -- with your ring and middle fingers resting nicely on the left button, and the index finger on the right button, coupled with the palm resting on the body of the mouse, and with the thumb nicely tucked into the right side for increased grip -- is astonishingly comfortable, given that this mouse is designed for right-handed people.

If you're left-handed (or right), this is a reasonably priced, extremely comfortable mouse, especially for gaming and for us lefties.
on 18 October 2015
Hi I've owned this mouse for about a year now and in my experience it has been a great mouse, sensitivity is good for me it's not too slow or to fast,usually I use it on 800dpi even when gaming or sometimes 1600 because I hate it when a mouse is to sensitive (only my opinion). The mouse is also comfortable to use and does not require any software or drivers, I would give it 5 stars but over the past few weeks it seems to have developed a faulty connection in the wire making it rather temperamental when I initially plug it in although this may be due to my way of usage with it or something.

Overall I would recommend this mouse to anyone (my friend actually purchased one after seeing it ;D) and I will probably buy another one to replace my one with the wire fault (baring in mind I've had it over a year and it only costs £15)
on 18 August 2014
As a gaming mouse this is great, very responsive and looks amazing. The only nag is that the shape of the mouse is slightly (only slightly) uncomfortable. It's fine for a short while or to use in connection with short browsing periods on the net, but extended gameplay (anything over a couple of hours constant use) and it does start to feel a little too long... I have large man hands, and the mouse just feels a little too long. Overall a great gaming mouse, but if you're going to be using it for long periods of time, be prepared for hand cramp.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Note: This product was kindly sent to me by the company for an unbiased review.

The EasyAcc® Grampus Gaming Mouse comes in a recyclable cardboard "frustration free" packaging, containing a concise user manual, a very handy velcro strap and 8 3M adhesive extra pads (to ensure optimal gliding properties should the existing pads wear off). There is no software CD, as the mouse is automatically detected by Windows and Mac.

The rubberised finish and the blue/black braided cable make for a very premium looks and feel. Great attention to detail is also reflected in all aspects of this gaming mouse: Button placement, a sturdy scroll wheel and ergonomic design all make for optimal gaming experience.

Once connected to a USB port, the mouse lights up beautifully, revealing a dragon like figure reminiscent of the Chinese Dragon. It does seem that EasyAcc want to make a statement here :)

Now I am used adjust the settings of the mouse via the "Control Panel" in order to make for faster/slower movement of the cursor. Yet, as with all mice which sport a dpi selector, this can be easily achieved by a press on the dedicated button next to the scroll wheel. The options are 500, 1600, 2400 and 3600, with the latter providing the fastest movement. Every setting will light up the mouse in a different colour, with red being associated with the 3600dpi setting. (The light can be switched off via a selector on the base of the mouse). This dpi feature is probably a must for gamers, yet I can envisage its benefits for many other applications.

The EasyAcc® Grampus Gaming Mouse is targeted for gamers (as the name suggests), yet, thanks to its contained size, looks and functionality I find it could appeal to non-gamers who do not mind a cabled mouse. The side buttons act as "back" and "forward", and are ergonomically placed for thumb operation (right handed individuals).

This offering from EasyAcc has honestly exceeded my expectations.

Highly recommended.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2015
Ok firstly I choose this mouse as I had an out dated Razer mouse which was stiff and not very nice to use , Fortunately I found this on the web and decided to give it a go , I paid £15 and it is the best £15 ever spent , the mouse is customiseable to your choice , great quality , Fits your hand great !

1 problem I had , The mouse sometimes when computer started up didn't worked so it required a replug but haven't had it for a while so i think i sorted it out and I think it was my computer's fault.
on 19 April 2015
Just started back playing games back on the PC. This is the third mouse I've used in a month and it feels right. There's 4 DPI settings. It very smooth and very responsive. I have large hands and it suits me gaming style. There's are loads of gaming mouse's or mice out there from a couple of quid to a few hundred quid. Try this before spending on cheap and nasty and on the very expensive models. It's a all round good gaming mouse, plus I use the green setting to go with my PC theme, it's a nice mouse
on 15 July 2014
Can't fault this product. It feels great in your hand, the green LED's look amazing with my Razer Blackwidow Ultimate. Excellent value for money with this product. The only thing you can say about it is that the shape is a bit different to other gaming mice so it may take a little bit of getting used to, but that's just through nitpicking. I would have payed double what I payed for this mouse and still be happy with it. Fantastic product.
on 1 December 2014
I love this mouse mainly due to the fact the cable is very strong and I can knock the mouse about a bit and it don't damage. Also I was unaware that it actually has all colours in one and you can dim them as well i usually use them in the dim brightness. Also the mouse fits in my big basketballhands nicely. People tend to be jealous where ever I go when using it. Lovely for games and browsing on the net due to the two extra side buttons.