on 26 November 2014
Love this tv ,all the catch up tv i need including 7 day catch up on all itv ,bbci ,4 and 5 channels, picture when selecting custom and a little tweaking is awesome ,very little motion blur, streaming even with only 3-5 mb download speed and picture is superb , sound quality not bad at all with a bit of tweaking , but like most people soundbars are used so hey buy and enjoy your purchase, ps all the family can share there pics videos etc with mirroring feature ,loving my panasonic
on 21 January 2015
Smashing looking tv and Apps....only problem I've noticed is that if the TV is on for to long time e.g 8-10 hours or more..the speakers start to crackle..its ok if you turn over...but it starts to do it again any time after 6-10 minutes...
Checked one of those tech forum websites and it's common, the part of the circuit board which goven's the speakers over heats....It's only done it once.....but that was the only time I had the TV on that long.
I tried the blu-ray player in order to eliminate there being interference from the digital arial. ....but was the same if not a lot worse.
Had a Panasonic plasma before and never had a problem once....I think that these new TV sets although being a lot more slimline and lighter..are just not quite made the same.
Hope this problem does not happen to you
..but if you do buy one....and I have a one off dodgy tv set....and it happens to yours....you know buy reading this review that you are not on your own when you walk into a TV repair shop and they look at you with their confused blank faces..as if you have just asked for the weather forecast on Mars!
33 comments7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 February 2015
Early days, but:
Very pleased.
Sound is fine, much better that a similar toshiba variant (which becomes very muffled) and basically better than anticipated. I guess with the optical output it could be put through the stereo system).
Picture is great, again far better that the toshiba variant that will not produce natural colours.
Remote is excellent, nice and simple. Clean and easy swap from inputs and you-tube is great.
Connections at rear are great (note I don't use games, only thing I need to connect is the freeview dish/decoder as our tv signell dissapears with any bad weather)
Setup (initial) was excellent. Surprisingly simple and straight forward.
Wire-free connection was automatic and simple (remember to have your password to hand).
Not tried to connect the computer, but I don't see any reason to at the moment as it would only be to watch youtube stuff.
on 22 December 2014
This is a brilliant tv and as a 'smart tv' I can use the iPad as the remote control for inputting information to register and navigate the system . I am finding out more and more about the tv - the picture is excellent as is th sound quality.
on 21 January 2015
Fantastic smart tv. Full HD with options to install further apps. Clear picture and sound quality. I have viewed other similar tvs over £100 more expensive with fewer features and smaller screen.
on 27 October 2014
We bought this tv from Argo but our decision was largely based on Amazon reviews. I'm happy to say we are really pleased with this tv and it is a vast improvement on our last one. My daughter and I love that we can watch youtube videos and my partner is impressed with the sound and picture quality. It connected to our wifi easily and have so far has no problems. Fingers crossed it stays that way :)
on 30 September 2014
Excellent. Performs exactly as it says on the box. Apps system and use of internet a bit diddly but, otherwise, a first- rate, attractive buy.
on 11 September 2014
Very happy. I thought only 2 HDMI ports might be a problem, but with a NEET 5 port auto switch, I still have all my video devices connected. The screen is just big enough to start to notice blocking on non-HD sources, but only with my glasses on. Simplest TV set up ever.
on 7 January 2015
The TV is great,good picture and easy to install. It takes up less room than our other 40in slimline tv. We've had it about a month now and we're very please with it. I would give it five stars but it doesn't get all the apps,eg,ITV player.
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 January 2015
just got this, not happy if you wont a picture that is grainy and poor quality, the picture looks like its from a 20 year old tele. the HD channels are ok.
Settings only half of them work. such as vivid on or off nothing changes sharpness don't work noise reductions don't work. settings are really bad ive updated the software still the same.
Put it this way I have a sony bravia 706b in other room and it knocks spots of this and there the same price. the normal tv channels look as good as the hd. don't by this Panasonic im sending mine back to the shop I got it from.