on 23 November 2014
I bought this device as an emergency recharging device for my iPhone and iPad, both of which I use for work. Working in sales I often travel around the UK by train, and being on the phone most of the day, my iPhone can never manage a whole day without running out, normally when I want to call my wife to let her know when I will be home.

After considering several alternatives, and looking at various sizes of charger, this device seemed to have the best combination of price and recharge capacity.

On opening the box, the device is compact but well built, with smooth high quality plastic case and reassuringly weight feel. I charged by connecting the micro USB cable to a standard iPhone charging plug (a seperate plug is needed to charge but the standard Apple items will do). I left it overnight until the 4 lights came on when you pressed the button, to show it is fully charged. I had to wait a couple of days to try it out as I wanted to to see the device charging my iPhone from scratch, and after plugging in the supplied USB charging cable, it started to power up almost immediately, and in less than an hour was at 100%. I then left the device in its current state of charge to see how many full charges I could get from the device, and managed to get another 3 full charges out of it before it started to fade, including a quick boost of my iPad needed to send an important email while on a train.

Based on my experience I have recommended this to everyone in my sales team, and everyone loves their new device, and no more excuses about dead iPhones when I need to call them!

I have been using this device fairly constantly for 6 months and no sign of fading yet. A great piece of kit, and the days of dead iPhones are gone forever.
review image
on 4 January 2015
Purchased this product three times, twice in orange and once in green. Very easy 5 stars with hardly any faults (if at all) and would recommend to all. Having purchased portable chargers before and this being my favourite, it comes highly recommended from me!

Pros:
- Quick 1 day delivery with Amazon Prime arriving on a Sunday
- MicroUSB standard for charging so not a unique charger
- Automatically turns on and off when you plug it in/out of your device respectively
- Handy power button to check how much power remaining (0%, 25%-49%, 50-74%, 75-100%)
- No decline in battery capacity noticed despite more than daily use (with it still charging my Nexus 5 around 3-4 times fully)
- Works with many devices from iPhone, my Bluetooth headphones, my tablet and all my other phones and friends phones/tablets etc.
- Extremely durable and sturdy (it's survived countless falls from large heights to stone floor with far less scratches than one would expect)
- Two USB slots, and it holds the USB really well with you literally being able to swing it and it still won't fall
- Slim design with it being roughly twice the depth of my Nexus 5 and the same height and width
- Does not heat up
- In my opinion it looks stylish

Cons:
- I would like it to have more levels, perhaps 8 or 10 to get a better estimate of battery level
- It can be quite slow to charge but this isn't more than you'd expect taking in account its capacity
on 24 August 2014
I really really like the product, one of the best products I've bought on amazon. I was sick of my phone's battery always draining and wanted a small and portable charging solution. The price is good for the 10000mah you get from this compared with other products who charge more for less juice! Last long, looks good, strongly build and so far keeps my phone alive.
on 6 October 2014
Great!!! I bought this for going on holiday to New York as it seemed a better option than a wall adapter as I could use it on the go and it was fantastic it charged my iPhone and my iPad just like from the wall, and for £20 too. Just plug in and your charging. First off the delivery was really fast and the product was well packaged. The product itself is not too heavy but does have some weight to it (as expected with the size of the battery) the battery pack itself is about the same size and my iPhone 5 so it will easily fit in a pocket or in a bag. The batter pack charged my iPhone 5 times in a single charge of the battery pack also I could charge my iPhone and my iPad at the same time too. The bright colours on the ends and thin line round the battery pack makes it easily noticeable also it looks good too compares to other battery packs that are just plain colours. Overall it's a great product, iv had great customer service and I would recommend to anyone.
on 24 November 2014
The amount of charges that I can get from this battery pack is just fantastic... When I'm using my smartphone most of the day, the battery complains but plug into this and you can keep going for at least another 8 charges.
Just the right size for the pocket, not too heavy unlike some other battery packs. Fantastic item :-)
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Came already charged which was a bonus before a holiday. Charged my LG G2 phone and Hudl 2 tablet as fast as the mains connection (and no complaints about "slow charging" from the phone, which I get when I use the non-manufacturer-supplied USB adapter plug, or charge from a PC). Did 3 charges over the holiday and judging by the lights it probably had another 3 left in it. It seemed to stop charging my phone while there was still one blue light showing. I then put in on charge and it was back up to 4 lights in about 6-7 hours.

I am a little wary of leaving the unit lying around half-charged but that's probably a hang-up from days when batteries were allegedly damaged by incomplete discharging. My colleague has had one for longer and says such type of usage hasn't had an adverse effect on it. It is a bit on the heavy side, but for the benefit it provides there will always be space for it in my hand luggage. All required cables are supplied.
on 5 December 2014
I was a bit dubious about buying a battery back from a vendor I've never heard of, but this is a quality product, charges my iPhone 6 Plus 3 to 4 times. supplied with two micro usb cables which is a nice touch, one short one and one long, well packaged, not much else to say, cheaper than all it's rivals but just as good.
on 3 October 2014
An essential must for anyone doing long-haul travel! This kept my various devices alive on the long flight from London to San Francisco - enough that I was able to watch pretty much an entire season of Game of Thrones (about 8 hours), a few 30 rock and play a couple of games and still have 80%+ charge on my Nexus 7 tablet! At the same time it kept my phone charged.

WIth all the hullabaloo about keeping phones charged at airports now having this little wonder will no doubt relieve that stress. 10000mAh is more than enough, the unit is unobtrusive and charges easily via micro usb. I take it almost everywhere I go, especially on aeroplanes!
on 2 October 2014
Fantastic product, battery seems to last forever - much better than phone cases which tend to only do 1 phone charge. I used it for a camping trip where there was no electricity and it was perfect.
IT AIN'T HEAVY
==============
It's heavier than my iPhone 5 NOT TOO HEAVY but not so heavy that you choose not to use it. I'd say it's about the weight of two iPhones.

BULKY
=====
Nope. It's rather functional. A rectangle shaped charger. I have also tested it's slightly cheaper competitor but prefer the EasyAcc in terms of shape and functionality. Competitor)

HOW MANY CHARGERS
=================
I get 4 100% chargers out of this with ease. Sometimes a little over 5 chargers.

CAMPING ESSENTIAL
=================
Festivals, weekends away, or camping I have found this to be a welcome little charger.

USB PORTS
=========
It has two, so you can charge two items on the go.

RECOMMENDED