on 29 May 2014
The only problem is there is only 2 games to play and when your like me you have acquired a shed load of money (9000000) no hacks since I'm only 10 so yea gets kinda boring after about 2 months or even 5 minutes.
on 24 June 2014
Bought this and several other Blu-Ray discs for 3 year old grandson. Brilliant! Laughed at the beautiful story line which explains some of the missing bits of Monsters Inc.
Not a real Disney fan but you can't fault those guys and gals at Pixar for an excellent animation.
on 23 June 2014
Great game, since I don't have a kindle I bought it for my little sister and she loved it! Got the game with credit that amazon gave me :D
on 13 April 2014
I love this game especially charging Archie. Its very funny and fast and exciting. I'm only on Level 2 but I hope to get much better with lots more practise!
on 19 April 2014
Really great game for the younger ones. Really easy instructions and controls. Could do with a little more variety and levels but over all a great little app. It does get a little repetitive but the graphics and ease of play well make up for any draw backs. Well worth getting, I play it on my kindle with no trouble at all.
on 6 July 2014
Tricky for my 5 year old. She didn't understand how to control the characters and make them move. I tried myself and found it hard as well...it's very nice graphically. Nice HD just like the movie. But I'm guessing you need to be fairly savvy with how to use a pad to control and move the characters in the right direction.
on 30 May 2014
This was excellent for my 5 year old son, he quickly got the hang of it an he loves it
on 10 April 2014
My 6 yr old loves it but it is a Very easy game. I found it a little tedious Thu.
Quick download though.
on 12 May 2014
Annoyed I actually paid for this one. My granddaughter was bored after one minute and you couldn't move on to anything else. Waste of money and time
on 31 May 2014
The graphics a bit shaky, but I like how it follows the story lines of the film - it's a good game for kids!