TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 December 2015
I started using this about five years ago when my sister gave me a whole JA set as a Xmas present. Before that virtually every foundation I bought made me Iook as though I'd been dug up out of the grave. They were either too pale, too dark, too drying, too greasy, too expensive, too much darn trouble etc.etc. I was skeptical about this, particularly when I heard she'd got it for half nothing off a well known TV shopping channel. Must be desperate to get shot of them, I thought. Now, to begin with I wasn't all that convinced. I didn't cover all my imperfections - I had a few cheerful thread veins that kept popping up and sticking their tongue out of me. So, I still had to put something underneath, which wasn't ideal. Then one day an angel in the form of a cosmetics assistant in the well known chain of pharmacies known as Footwear (you know the one) recommended their number seven intelligent colour, an air-light foundation that adjusts to your complexion. Again, I had my skeptical head on, but boy did I have to eat mud (actually, it's not bad if you put a bit of sugar and vanilla essence on it). The combination of both makes my skin looks absolutely flawless and lasts pretty much all day. It genuinely looks as though I am wearing no make-up. I would not be without either. Yesterday, I managed to drop my JA mineral compact on the floor, smashing the powder into pieces. I was down on my hands and knees trying to scrape some of it back into the box. My husband thought I'd had some kind of fit and kept trying to pull me back up again. In the end, I had to KO him. I did manage to find one or two pieces that were usuable, once I had managed to flick the cat hairs and dust fairies off them. They'll last a few days until my new order comes through, which is a relief. Otherwise, I'd put myself under house arrest. Give this a go, I'd say, before you shell out buckets for the more expensive stuff.
on 28 February 2015
I was pleasantly surprised with this powder, having used bareminerals which is a much more expensive product I would say this is just as good if not better. It comes with one of the loveliest brushes I have ever used and a small synthetic applicator pad. The pad is not my favourite but would work for touch ups on the go.

When it arrived I was a little concerned about the colour as I have very fair skin and it looked a little bit dark. But on application it was perfect and blended with my skin tones.

It wears well through the day and covers all blemishes apart from the dark circles under my eyes. I still use my yellow tone concealer underneath.

So in total I am very happy with this purchase this is now my foundation powder for the foreseeable future
on 30 June 2014
arrived promptly within two days and I find this product absolutely brilliant.I use it after my face cream and no other make up. It suits me just fine.
on 16 August 2014
it is brilliant at covering up redness and takes away shine without looking caked.
on 28 March 2016
Saw this on a TV station but didn't want as many compacts. This is the same product but sadly didn't hav as good an effect on my skin as it did on the models..hence only 4stars. I need greater coverage but it will do as a finishing product.
on 29 March 2014
This is magic as it covers all the marks on your face I have also used this's before I got it from boots
on 6 April 2016
I am now on my third box of this brand. Love the fact it comes with a brush at a reasonable price but also the quality of both the product and the brush. I have very sensitive skin and find other brands leave my face feeling itchy. I have tried some of the more expensive ones but this one gives great cover but so natural it makes my skin tone even without looking like I have caked on foundation. Happy to recommend Magic Minerals. Good price and easy to open compact.
on 11 August 2015
I am in my sixties its take years of me I recommend this product it really works
on 14 April 2016
Second purchase, I love this stuff. If you want to look made up in seconds go for it, very easy to apply. It does not sit in my wrinkles, gives good coverage & does blur imperfections. No more tedious blending of tide lines either. Doesn't cake (on me). Some reviewers comment on the paleness but if you use a blusher/highlighter you should be fine, I am medium skinned. Highly recommended."
on 15 June 2016
First time I've ever used this type of product. I normally use foundation by Avon (cream to powder foundation) but after looking at the product before making my decision to buy, I decided to give it a try. I love how this effortlessly gives me flawless looking skin. I suffer with dry patches (eczema) on my face, and I was worried this would show those patches up more, making it look dryer, but it didn't. I also have pigmentation (slightly darker than my natural colour skin) and this hides those blemishes. So glad I took the dive. It's so much less hassle than applying foundation, and gives you a great even skin tone! I am really light skinned. I normally buy ivory or shell toned foundation, this at first looked quite dark, but I applied it to see how it would look and it was perfect, not dark on my face at all. My skin looks natural just without the blemishes! Brilliant!