on 1 July 2014
Great car when you work out the instructions. The manual does not show correct parts applicable to this car so thought there were missing parts. Its easy to assemble when you realise that the manual is incorrect. Goes well and battery holds charge for a long time. Great for co-ordination for 2 & 3 year olds so helps with development and great fun into the mix.
on 17 July 2015
Absolutely fantastic car,
My 3 year old son loves it . The battery lasts for a really long time , the sticker details on the car is not the best to be honest they peel off quite easy but the main function of the at is what it's really about . This is however my second purchase as the first one stopped working after 6 months but amazon replaced it for new and arrange for free collection of the old one all sorted from my initial call to the new car within 2 days and old car collected absolutely fantastic service !!!!!!!!
on 5 September 2014
havnt tried it as its a christmas pressie but looks fab
on 29 October 2014
Brilliant car! My niece loves it :) Thank you!
on 10 August 2014
The front wheel dose not turn correctly, the stickers do not even stick down. It's poorly made and I'm not happy with the purchase at all.
on 25 December 2015
The instructions are not brilliant as they refer to parts not included but easy enough to work out.
Took about 30 mins to build. My 3 year old loves it. Very pleased with purchase.
on 10 November 2015
Very fast delivery this item is for Xmas..opened the box an it all seems to be ok
on 26 January 2016
My grandson loves it. Get loads of compliments on it from other people
on 24 April 2014
I am so pleased with this kids car. My four year old son never wants to get out of it, he loves driving around in his equivalent to Daddy's car! I have been looking for one of these ride-on's for ages, and I think this one is really great value for money.
Would definitely recommend.
11 comment7 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 April 2015
My son loves his car very big tho but grate car