on 2 December 2015
Rear axel is missing the hole and m5 bolt to secure it to the car. Luckily I've built the car well before Christmas and have the means to rectify the fault myself.

Most people will not have!

Amazon should email everyone who bought one and get them to check. (They won't)
on 24 April 2014
I purchased this product only a few weeks ago and my daughter has never been happier. It is stylish and extremely durable, the best ride on I have seen for a number of years.
on 29 December 2014
This is a good little battery operated car. When we went to put it together there was a piece that had broken off, probably during delivery but due to the change in design it did not seem to matter. The music is slightly annoying but as the steering wheel contains a separate battery compartment the music could be avoided by not inserting the batteries. It was a Christmas present for our 3 year old and she absolutely loves it. We bought it when Amazon had it as a flash deal and so it represented great value.
on 13 December 2015
Abysmal product, abysmal customer service, my daughter now goes without her main Christmas present because I could not speak to an English call centre employee, they couldn't help with any problems I had, and would not accept that I didn't have a printer. If I could give this product 0 stars, I would.
on 10 July 2015
brill for kids at great price, wouldn't recommend if to small as quite a gap to pedals. 2+
on 12 December 2014
Wrong instructions and seat did not fit properly
on 3 May 2015
Better on the market for similar price
on 2 December 2014
Dose this come with parent control
on 17 December 2014
Bought this for my daughter for christmas 4 weeks ago gone to put it together tonight their are screws missing the metal shaft for the rear of the car has no hole in it to connect it to the car one wheel was missing the seat don't fit theirs no steering wheel!! I'm so disappointed and all a week before christmas so theirs nothing I can do avoid avoid avoid!!!!!
on 22 December 2014
Was so excited getting one of these on offer. However iv went to build it. Screws missing! Stickers falling off and no its not remote control. Just looks a cheaper version or the original just not cheap in price!!