on 28 July 2014
Love this car, great value for money. Has preloaded music (inc the crazy frog tune!), flashing lights and a horn. No remote control as some of the more expensive versions have but this hasn't been an issue for us so far. We also have the blue version.
on 7 August 2014
Bought for my 3 year old daughter. She loves it. Well built
And love the fact she can put in her own mp3 player with her favourite songs while she cruises in the car! Lol
on 19 November 2015
LOVELY CARS BOUGHT 2 FOR MY GRANDAUGHTERS CHRISTMAS 2 YEARS AGO.ONE AGED 3 AND ONE AGED 4 THEY WERE INTERESTED AT FIRST BUT DID NOT PLAY WITH THESE VERY MUCH, I LOVED THESE CARS BUT ONE HAS NOW BEEN SOLD ON DUE TO LACK OF USE. BOTH EASYTO ASSEBLE NO PROBLEMS WHATSOVER GREAT VALUE.
on 7 October 2014
Bought early to keep as Christmas present, took it out box to check everything and it looks great! I imagine i will have a very happy 2 year old Christmas morning! Will update review if there are any changes when it is in use.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 December 2015
Looks lovely!but 7 days before Christmas day and it has absolutely NO charge,even though iv had it on for 15/16 hrs,iv checked all the wiring any advice out there please?my 3 year olds goin to be heartbroken
on 7 January 2015
Fantastic!! My 3yr old loves the music and flashing lights, good bat life, only down point difficult to put together
on 15 November 2014
fantastic item, pretty straight forward puting it together, ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THE BACK LIGHTS DONT WORK....
on 27 July 2015
I bought this for my granddaughters 2nd birthday , she loves it and it looks better than the pictures,
on 6 August 2014
Brilliant little car , our granddaughter just loves it ! Great value for the money
on 25 March 2015
got this for my granddaughter and she loves it