TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 March 2014
If you've ever listened to and enjoyed Radio 2's 'Drivetime', presented by Simon Mayo, you'll find lots to love in this triple album set.

Here you have a generous helping of new and older hits from a variety of popular artists: The Lumineers, Robbie Williams, Jake Bugg, The Killers, Crowded House and Blondie. As well as this, there are also eleven exclusive live performances from the likes of Keane, Noah and the Whale, Paul Weller, Bon Jovi and more. The live session tracks offer something new, and are so good, at this price, they are worth the purchase alone.

I have to say that the song choice is excellent, each one has been approved by the Radio 2 team, and I dare say that a lot of people will be familiar with most of them. The whole set is one of the most playable compilations on the market in recent times, so be wise, and choose this set over the many that contain a lot of filler.
on 18 April 2014
Really great. The miles flew by with super music. Enjoyed it thoroughly, found myself singing along at the top of my voice. Good job no one else could hear me!
on 11 April 2014
All you want for a long drive - 3 cd's and a great compilation of music - cd 2 is the best I think - good delivery and very pleased with the purchase
on 2 April 2014
A very good compilation album, thoroughly enjoyed this as this is put on shuffle to listen during night as I am an insomniac.
on 16 April 2014
Excellent CD - good choice of music for a long journey - well worth the money. Quick efficient service from the seller.
on 6 April 2014
A lot of my favourite songs all grouped on one set of CDs- lovely to have in the car!! Excellent value.
on 7 April 2014
My husband heard about this on the radio. He likes it a lot and would recommend it to one and all.
on 6 May 2014
Very disappointing!
+ could not copy to pc
Not many well-known songs.
Only liked few songs
Advert on tv was misleading!!
on 17 November 2014
I received this for my birthday, big fan of the Drivetime show so was very pleased. The choices on the three discs are fantastic, modern music to some old favourites from my youth! My kids love the album too as there are many songs they both know. This is one of the best compilation albums I've seen. There are usually several tracks I don't like or just wouldn't listen to as their not my taste. On this album I have to say there is only 1 song out of the 60 that I skip. It's fantastic.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 April 2014
As good as I expected it would be fully entertaining good for listening to on a long journey helpsthe time pass quicker