Colour: CreamChange

on 15 April 2014
Took approx one hour to assemble . no tools required , bit fiddly but the end result was worth it . Nice looking piece of garden furniture , wont rot or need painting . Very pleased.
0Comment35 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 May 2014
The brand name on this furniture set is ALLIBERT. Follow the assembly instructions to the letter and this set is easily put together. Considering all the materials are plastic, including the specially designed 'bolts' which hold it all together, the furniture appears remarkably strong, although it is still relatively lightweight. The chairs, with included cushions, are relatively comfortable although you wouldn't want to spend an evening watching the telly in one, but then that's not what they are designed for. I have two of these sets situated on a caravan decking and they are ideal for this sort of thing. Have had use of them for the past three weekends and the only issue that I have found is that although the seats/table are of a lattice/wicker effect construction, a fair amount of rain water still tends to lie on them. Not really much of an issue though and if is was then you could always invest in a waterproof cover, which I did. All in all a good buy which I would recommend.
0Comment32 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2014
Good price,good quality.Looks good.Pity the weathers not good !Delivery was earlier than predicted.Easy to assemble.Would definitely recommend the Keter Atlanta set.
on 13 July 2014
Absolutely love it! Easy to assemble,
looks great on the patio and is really comfortable.. Everyone who has seen/ sat in it has been really impressed. Would def recommend it!!!
on 27 June 2014
I am not an expert at assembly but found this relatively easy although it did take me 1 and a 1/2 hours. Well worth the effort. Bought back cushions to make it more comfy and have enjoyed using it in this recent lovely weather.
on 5 September 2015
Bought this gorgeous set a few days ago - when the price dropped - postage was fairly quick!
The set is sturdy and comes with two cushions!
I put it together myself quite quickly!
It will be well used i'm sure :)
review image
on 13 July 2014
Arrived safe and I put it together by myself. This furniture set looks fabulous outside in the garden, not only that - but it is so lovely to sit on and have a cup of tea and a read in the quiet after a day at work. It will definitely be coming to Spain with me at the end of the year.
on 19 March 2015
Absolutely fab patio set. Really sturdy for the price. Easy to assemble and look great. Supplier fab too, had a problem with delivery address (my fault not theirs!) but they helped sort directly.
on 7 July 2014
Our order arrived today and my hubbie found it really easy to assemble. As I write this now we are enjoying a glass of red and relaxing in very comfy chairs and a sturdy table. Totally water resistant (except the cushions obviously) totally recommend it :-)
on 6 June 2014
Very impressed with this set. Although it is plastic it does not look "cheap" and is sturdy and comfortable. Arrived very quickly and looks lovely on patio outside my conservatory. My husband,who is ultra critical of flat packed items was impressed with the quality and sturdiness. Would like slightly thicker cushions but non the less a good value product