on 16 June 2014
We have a table and chairs for summer patio use, but wanted a couple of seats to have a lunch time beer, together with the table they are very light or G&T in the evening.

I hesitate about the weather worthiness but up to now they have been out in the rain and storms - no problem. I think I will persuade my husband to cover and stow them in the depths of winter. As they have the higher backs they are extremely comfortable. My daughter & son in law were so impressed they ordered a set a couple of days later after I sent them photos. The cushions could be a bit thicker but all said good value for money..
11 comment40 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 July 2014
Easy to assemble. Ideal for a small patio and comfortable too. Delighted with my purchase.
on 29 July 2014
Took a while to put together but it looked really good and the rain just runs off.
on 26 August 2014
I took a long time visiting shops and searching online for the best set of patio chairs I could find and I am very happy that I found them. They are excellent quality, much cheaper than others I found of a similar quality, look very stylish and are very comfy to sit in. They are also very light for moving around. I would definitely recommend this set to anyone.
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 August 2015
Purchased this for a flat balcony so did not want anymore than the two seats and table. Like many reviewers before me I looked around the internet for best quality versus cost versus good review as well as the local stores selling garden furniture. In the end i went for this set and so far have not been disappointed. On opening the box and seeing all the parts including the plastic nuts and bolts did make me think……what I had bought and how will it go together, especially having read some earlier reviews. However, the set is well made and goes together well. You will find that 2 spare nuts and bolts are included should you need them. I could not beat the earlier reviewers time of assembly in one hour, but after emptying the box and having my wife read out the instructions whilst I quickly assembled all the bits i completed it in 1 hour 7 minutes. Good teamwork there! The instructions are pictures only and no text but not really complicated but worth slowing down to make sure you assemble it in the correct order. Once you assemble the first chair you start getting quicker but be careful to still follow the right order. Once assembled it looks and feels like the many more expensive units out there.
on 15 August 2015
Well I knew I should have told my husband to read the instructions but honestly I thought by now he would know that you read the instructions.
Everything was laid out for him, all the nuts and bolts and I let him start putting one of the chairs to-gether. 1/2 hour later he was muttering under his breathe saying the bolt wouldn't hold and I said sweetly have you checked that you have put the washers in the right place, yes dear of course, so I checked and guess what you have 2 washers for the front of the chair and 2 different washers for the back of the chair, once that was sorted it was easy and he did the other chair in 15 minutes.
So please follow the instructions and there will be no hassle.
The chairs and table look lovely on the patio and I am very pleased with them. Comfy stylish and practical. Excellent value for the money.
on 9 June 2014
very quick delivery comfy chairs all round good product however putting together is not for the faint hearted but once put together they look fab
0Comment20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 September 2015
Ordered and received product very quickly. There were a couple of fiddly parts when putting the chairs together but overall the instructions were easy to follow and comprehensive. It probably took me on my own about 2 hours to do all of it. Unfortunately, due to the British weather we haven't had much opportunity to sit out in them but for the few brief periods that we have, they have been very comfortable. They have also stood up very well to the wind and rain that has seemed to make up most of this summer (although I will purchase a cover for them for the winter). The only small gripe is that on first opening the box I was a little disappointed that they are quite 'plasticky' looking, however I quickly got used to that and the upside of it is that they they only require a quick brush and towel off each morning and they look as good as new. Overall, very pleased with the set.
on 5 July 2015
Lovely garden furniture and good quality. It did take my son (who is very good at this sort of thing) some effort to put the furniture together. Well worth (his) effort though. I may purchase new cushions next year as these are okay but a little thin. Still worth 5* in my opinion.
on 9 September 2015
Arrived flat packed in quite a large box. Very easy to assemble with easy to read instructions. Took me about 30 Min's to put it all together. The only negative on assembly is the plastic screws are fiddly. You can just about use your finger to tighten before having to use the supplied plastic spanner which made my finger saw and bleed slightly.
Once together it's very sturdy. I am 5.11 and 16 stone and it is solid.
It's totally plastic but looks OK. I paid £55 for the set and I am happy but wouldnt pay full price.
It's comfortable for a short period but maybe that's because I prefer the deep square chairs whereas these are more upright with not much depth.