Format: Audio CDChange

on 4 June 2014
Perfect. This was everything I wanted in one album. I am melting in my seat... all of the songs are perfect quality as well. I can't stop listening to them, particularly BELLA'S LULLABY! If you are a TWILIGHT fan like myself, this is a must have, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
on 14 February 2014
Pre ordered this Twilight album and it is fabulous, my only gripe is I'm stuck with an mp3 album that isn't twilight, on my kindle and on contacting Amazon they have said there isn't a auto rip for this particular twilight album at the moment. So they should stop advertising this fact, unless of course it's now got one in which case I would like my auto rip copy. Apart from that, this is a must for any Twilight fan
on 13 February 2014
Brilliant collection of songs from all the twilight films could listen to it over and over again a must for all twilight fans
on 24 February 2014
Because I love the product. I was surprised that they were two cds
I like because they are a fan of the Twilight soundtracks
I would recommend this product to every person who loves good music. Not have to be fans of the Twilight Saga
on 19 April 2014
This CD is amazing. I have listened to it a dozen times already. Rather than changing CD's I can now have it all on one.
on 7 May 2014
A big fan of twilight so this was a must love all the songs drove husband mad job done lol
on 6 July 2015
Well! As an avid fan of twilight saga, I purchased this, and I would recommend. Great chill out on its own, but I will bet that once you listen to it you will dig out all your twilight films and watch them all again just to hear where the songs are!! Good excuse ;)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 July 2014
Thank you very much, as very happy with the CD, its Brilliant
on 10 February 2014
This is a lovely CD with some of the best tracks from all the films and if you ask me, the music is definitely what makes them !! A perfect gift for Valentinessssss gentlemen... just saying. Sia and Feist are my favourites!
on 14 December 2015
I adore the twilight movies and this was a great edition to my collection i have now completed all the collection of cds and dvds .
Would highly recommend this product to any twilight fan . Its a must have .
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse