on 14 March 2014
got this gift to go with the calvay whisky for special birthday for husband they both look amazing would recommend this site for quality goods and they both came promptly pricey but looks the part well done for having such a high calibre site
on 2 January 2015
This is the 3rd Time ive brought this... Brought one for a friend and the other got jealosu so I had to order this for his birthdsy too then by stepdad saw it when i was wrapping it for a friend and loved it so had to buy another one!! all i can say from a woman who does not like whisky the whisky comes in a stunning presentation box and set with little details about the whiskys and everyone who I have brought one for who I may add are very particuar about their Malt and whiskly LOVED IT!!
on 18 June 2014
good fathers day gift, different from just standard bottle of whisky, made him think a bit instead of just drinking
on 28 December 2014
My other half has recently got into drinking malt whisky. He is learning what he likes and dislikes along with his 'Whisky Club' friends! When I saw this sample set I thought it would be a perfect Christmas gift. It went down a storm! The presentation box is sleek and the choice of Whisky samples is varied. I'd recommend this tasting sample set to anyone with a Whisky drinker to please.
on 11 August 2015
There is a real variety of whisky's in the box. Most are less peaty, which makes this a great present, as they are easier to drink for the beginner! There are a couple of city-brewed peaty ones though, so you get a pretty comprehensive variety of flavours.

The whisky's are not your generic brands, like Jura, Talisker etc... So this also makes them great for enthusiasts, as they will most likely be drinking some new flavours!

I found the price reasonable too, considering the quality and presentation of this set! Hope you enjoy as much as I did. Unfortunately they are all gone now. Boo.
on 12 April 2014
Ordered this for my husband as he announced he wanted to see if he could like a small malt of an evening as he isn't a whiskey drinker - this might just convert him!
on 27 November 2014
Beautifully boxed and my father loved it. The presentation and facts about what hes drinking and the presentation makes this the perfect fathers day / dad's bithday gift. Buy early and select super saver delivery... i left it too late and paid the price :(
on 12 June 2014
I bought this as a gift for someone who likes to sample whisky. They were very pleased with the gift.
on 16 November 2014
Fantastic set, looks so much better in person, each whisky comes in a glass bottle, the case is really special also and makes the whole thing come together nicely. My father in law is going to love this.
on 26 October 2015
This product is great however DO NOT TRUST THE GUARANTEED DELIVERY DATE!! I had a guaranteed delivery for the 24th October (ready for my dad's birthday on the 25th) however it didn't arrive and yodel were terrible at handling the tracking. They literally gave me no help or info on where my package was. It finally arrived today (26th) however it was disappointing not receiving it on time to give as a present. HOWEVER this item itself is beautifully packaged and comes with a notebook to jot down points for each whiskey. My dad loves it and is super excited to try them all!!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse